Toni Kiwan janantina

Thread: Toni Kiwan janantina

Tags: None

najla said:

Smile Toni Kiwan janantina

Hello all,

Can someone translate this song for me???
    Its anice song in the lebanese dialect.

thanks!
    Here are the lyrics:
    Sob7an allah l5al2ek ya mwaldani
    5ala jamal lkawn 7adek yen7ini
    Enta 7aram ynasem 3alayki lhawa
    Enta 7aram ynasem 3alayki lhawaaaaaaa
    Dali ma3i dali ma3i wjowat hal aleb skini

Yo2sof 3omrek janantina
    Yo2sof 3omrek janantina
    Yo2sof 3omrek janantina falayti w ma 7akayteena
    Bse7r 3eyoonek 3ala2teena 7aram 3alayki
    Jananti 32ool lshabeebi btooli 3alayna w bet gheebi
    W 2loob l3alam btseebi bghamzit 3aynayki- Repeat 2x

Law 3yoonek sho 3etlo hami w 7ikyooni 5ayati w emi
    W telfan 5ali w bayi w 3ami w sho sa2alo salam
    Kermalak 7ikyooni s7abi jeerani irfa2i w a7babe
    Layleli bdi2o bwabi meshta2an layki- Repeat 1x

W 2loob l3alam btseebi bghamzit 3aynayki

So7an l5ale2 hal tali
    Ba3dek 7elwi w 3am tit7ali
    Sho byetmano lama tooli ykoono 7walayki
    Bwjoodek zayanti sa7a bghamzit 3aynayki daba7a
    Tirmi seyade w sla7a b hazet 2eedayki –Repeat 1x

W 2loob l3alam btseebi bghamzit 3aynayki

Yo2sof 3omrek janantina. Yo2sof 3omrek janantina
    Ghamzet 3aynayki.

Ethniikation said:

Not sure if it id 100% but here you go! =)

Sob7an allah l5al2ek ya mwaldani // praise god who created you the one that gave birth to me
    5ala jamal lkawn 7adek yen7ini // he kept the beauty of the world beside you
    Enti 7aram ynasem 3alayki el hawa // it's a shame the wind blows you away
    Enti 7aram ynasem 3alayki el hawaaaaaaa // it's a shame the wind blows you awayyyy
    Dali ma3i dali ma3i wjowat hal aleb skini // stay with me and live inside my heart

Yo2sof 3omrek janantina // Kill yourself, you make me go crazy (in a good way?)
    Yo2sof 3omrek janantina // Kill yourself, you make me crazy
    Yo2sof 3omrek janantina falayti w ma 7akayteena // kill yourself, you make me go crazy. you left and didn't speak to me
    Bse7r 3eyoonek 3ala2teena 7aram 3alayki // the magic of your eyes attracted me, shame on you
    Jananti 32ool lshabeebi btooli 3alayna w bet gheebi // you sent the boys crazy, you come and then disappear
    W 2loob l3alam btseebi bghamzit 3aynayki // you touch the world's hearts with your winks

Law 3yoonek sho 3etlo hami w 7ikyooni 5ayati w emi // for your eyes killed me, i was worried and so were my sister and mother
    W telfan 5ali w bayi w 3ami w sho sa2alo salam // and my mother called my father and uncle speaking about you
    Kermalak 7ikyooni s7abi jeerani irfa2i w a7babe // for your sake, my friends, neighbours and loved ones spoke
    Layleli bdi2o bwabi meshta2an layki // every night they knock on my door because they miss you

Yo2sof 3omrek janantina falayti w ma 7akayteena // kill yourself, you make me go crazy. you left and didn't speak to me
    Bse7r 3eyoonek 3ala2teena 7aram 3alayki // the magic of your eyes attracted me, shame on you
    Jananti 32ool lshabeebi btooli 3alayna w bet gheebi // you sent the boys crazy, you come and then disappear
    W 2loob l3alam btseebi bghamzit 3aynayki // you touch the world's hearts with your winks

So7an l5ale2 hal tali // praise he who created this visit
    Ba3dek 7elwi w 3am tit7ali // you're still dreaming and getting prettier
    Sho byetmano lama tooli ykoono 7walayki // what do the people wish for when you come
    Bwjoodek zayanti sa7a bghamzit 3aynayki daba7a // i start to be around you. your existence is decorated on the stage. The flutter of your eyes
    Tirmi seyade w sla7a b hazet 2eedayki // when you throw the net with your hands on me

Yo2sof 3omrek janantina. Yo2sof 3omrek janantina // kill yourself, you make me go crazy. kill yourself, you make me go crazy.
    Ghamzet 3aynayki. // the flutter of your eyes

najla said:

merci ktyr ya 3asal im so happy now