Εσένα μόνο στην αγκαλιά μου βάζω
    Χαρά και πόνο μαζί σου τα μοιράζω
    Εσένα μόνο να μ'ακουμπάς αφήνω
    Σε σένα μόνο ψυχή και σώμα δίνω.

tzina772000 said:

3. -SHELLISA- said:

uh huh

4. bachtis said:

Only You/ No One Else/ I Have In My Mind/no One Else/ I Have More Mine(it Means Closer To Me)/no One Else/ I Stand Near Me/ It's Big/ The Problem I Have/ To No One Else/ I Come Nearer/my Dreams To Give In His Hands/no One Else/ I Have In My Heart/ The Things They Say/ They Should Tell Them In My Face/ Only You I Put In My Hug/ Joy And Pain I Share With You/ I Let Only You To Touch Me/ Only To You I Give My Soul And My Body/ No One Else/ I Have Met/ My Loneliness/ The Spells To Break/ For No One Else/ I Have Felt Like That/ You Have A Piece/ Of All Of My Thoughts/ No One Else/ I Have Found Yet/ To Change/ The Color To The Sky/ No One Else/ I Put In Front Of You (that Means I Prefer No One Comparing To You)/ Should Not Be Scared/ With Me Your Heart("your Heart Should Not Be Scared With Me" Is More Correct But Less Accurate)/only You I Put In My Hug/ Joy And Pain I Share With You/ I Let Only You To Touch Me/ Only To You I Give My Soul And My Body

Great Song And A Good Singer But Most Of Her Songs Suck... Also She Is A Jugje In A Talent/ Reality Show. Her Name Is Kaiti Garbi

5. sunflower said:

Smile

thanks a bunch

ELADITSA@HOTMAIL.COM said:

Thumbs down kaiti has some nice songs but not enough at least I haven't seen them

Quote Originally Posted by bachtis
    Only You/ No One Else/ I Have In My Mind/no One Else/ I Have More Mine(it Means Closer To Me)/no One Else/ I Stand Near Me/ It's Big/ The Problem I Have/ To No One Else/ I Come Nearer/my Dreams To Give In His Hands/no One Else/ I Have In My Heart/ The Things They Say/ They Should Tell Them In My Face/ Only You I Put In My Hug/ Joy And Pain I Share With You/ I Let Only You To Touch Me/ Only To You I Give My Soul And My Body/ No One Else/ I Have Met/ My Loneliness/ The Spells To Break/ For No One Else/ I Have Felt Like That/ You Have A Piece/ Of All Of My Thoughts/ No One Else/ I Have Found Yet/ To Change/ The Color To The Sky/ No One Else/ I Put In Front Of You (that Means I Prefer No One Comparing To You)/ Should Not Be Scared/ With Me Your Heart("your Heart Should Not Be Scared With Me" Is More Correct But Less Accurate)/only You I Put In My Hug/ Joy And Pain I Share With You/ I Let Only You To Touch Me/ Only To You I Give My Soul And My Body

Great Song And A Good Singer But Most Of Her Songs Suck... Also She Is A Jugje In A Talent/ Reality Show. Her Name Is Kaiti Garbi
    As for Garbi's voice I agree, infact a dance teacherwho was helping me with a song, also taught Garbi and he told me that she is a show girl but does not really have a voice. Another woman in a salon told me her sister has a great voice but could not get in because she couldn't dance. Now when you want to become a singer its your voice they should pay attention to not your body but tell that to the music industry, its like talking to a wall
    THE GREEK AMERICAN TRANSLATOR : ) AND LYRIC WRITER IN GREEK AND ENGLISH.