Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Translations of Worship songs - English - Spanish

  1. #1
    Member Cuellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Translations of Worship songs - English - Spanish

    Hello all! Ours is a bi-lingual church in Vineland, NJ. We have a good number of modern and older worship songs translated into Spanish from English and also From English to Spanish. You can find hundreds of them on our church's forums.

    Emmanuel Baptist Online :: View Forum - Music / Musica

    Hope they are a blessing!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Thank you / Gracias / Mahalo!

    Aloha and Gracias for the direction to your church's website and forum. I look forward to getting more translations there!

    Dios Les Bendiga!

    alan

  3. #3
    Member shady_david20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    thank u man

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post Hello!

    Hello, I was just wondering if you can translate a song 4 me in spanish. I think I have part of the song, I would like to have the full lyrics in spanish.


    The song is called I need you more, here it is in English(well parts of it) :

    chorus:
    I need you more, more than yesterday. I need you more, more than words can say. I need you more, than ever before. I need You Lord, I need You Lord.

    More than the air I breath, more than the song I sing. More than the next heartbeat more than any thing. Though the (sun?) goes by, I'll be by Your side. Because I never want to go back to my old life (chorus)

    Right here in your presence I belong, and my broken heart has finally found the Lord, and I'll never be alone (chorus).

    What I have in spanish is

    Te anhelo mas, Te anhelo mas que ayer, te anhelo mas no hay palabras que decir. Te anhelo mas no quiero nadie mas, Te anhelo Dios, Te anhelo Dios.

    That's all I have in spanish.

    So if you could please help in translating the song and the correct words (if you know it), I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks!
    Te anhelo

  5. #5
    Member Cuellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alaninhawaii View Post
    Aloha and Gracias for the direction to your church's website and forum. I look forward to getting more translations there!

    Dios Les Bendiga!

    alan
    Alan, no problem - God bless!

  6. #6
    Member Cuellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shady_david20 View Post
    thank u man
    U R welcome!

  7. #7
    Member Cuellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by praisenworship23 View Post
    Hello, I was just wondering if you can translate a song 4 me in spanish. I think I have part of the song, I would like to have the full lyrics in spanish.


    The song is called I need you more, here it is in English(well parts of it) :

    chorus:
    I need you more, more than yesterday. I need you more, more than words can say. I need you more, than ever before. I need You Lord, I need You Lord.

    More than the air I breath, more than the song I sing. More than the next heartbeat more than any thing. Though the (sun?) goes by, I'll be by Your side. Because I never want to go back to my old life (chorus)

    Right here in your presence I belong, and my broken heart has finally found the Lord, and I'll never be alone (chorus).

    What I have in spanish is

    Te anhelo mas, Te anhelo mas que ayer, te anhelo mas no hay palabras que decir. Te anhelo mas no quiero nadie mas, Te anhelo Dios, Te anhelo Dios.

    That's all I have in spanish.

    So if you could please help in translating the song and the correct words (if you know it), I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks!
    Te anhelo
    Can you tell me who sings it in English so that I can check into getting it from Itunes? I have found that translations made without hearing the music, seldom fit and really work. I would be glad to give it a shot, but I need to hear the song! God bless!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am not sure who actually sings the song. I heard it one day on direct T.V, on one of the christian channels. A group called the Daystar singers was singing it. I will try to see if I can find who sings it on the net, I will get back to you.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuellar View Post
    Can you tell me who sings it in English so that I can check into getting it from Itunes? I have found that translations made without hearing the music, seldom fit and really work. I would be glad to give it a shot, but I need to hear the song! God bless!
    I am not sure who sings this song. I heard it on T.V one day and a group called the daystar singers was singing this song. I will see if I can find it on the net and I will get back to you.

  10. #10
    Member Cuellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Found anything yet?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuellar View Post
    Found anything yet?
    No, I haven't found anything at all.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    need spanish translations for:
    -"MAJESTY WORSHIP YOU MAJESTYA"
    -"I LIVE FOR YOU ALONE"
    -"LIGHT OF THE WORLD"
    -" COME ON IN"(WE INVITE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO ABIDE WITH US TODAY)

  13. #13
    Member Cuellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    A couple of those translations are on our forum -- link above.

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default what a blessing

    I have been translating on my own for a few years now and whew! it si tiresome. It has been great to know that there are others out there that are not just translating the lyrics, but the actual essense of the worship songs as well. I would love to share what I have.

    God Bless you.
    live2translate

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    First time to use this site for translations and I have already been blessed. Thanks for sharing this great talent with us and may God keep Blessing all of you that do the translations. Rude

  16. #16
    Member Cuellar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Hey all

    Haven't been in here for a while. Our Forum was down for a while, but I've got many of our translations back up.

    You can use the following link:

    http://www.emmanuelbaptistonline.org...wforum.php?f=9

    God bless!

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Try 33 DC

    Quote Originally Posted by praisenworship23 View Post
    Hello, I was just wondering if you can translate a song 4 me in spanish. I think I have part of the song, I would like to have the full lyrics in spanish.


    The song is called I need you more, here it is in English(well parts of it) :

    chorus:
    I need you more, more than yesterday. I need you more, more than words can say. I need you more, than ever before. I need You Lord, I need You Lord.

    More than the air I breath, more than the song I sing. More than the next heartbeat more than any thing. Though the (sun?) goes by, I'll be by Your side. Because I never want to go back to my old life (chorus)

    Right here in your presence I belong, and my broken heart has finally found the Lord, and I'll never be alone (chorus).

    What I have in spanish is

    Te anhelo mas, Te anhelo mas que ayer, te anhelo mas no hay palabras que decir. Te anhelo mas no quiero nadie mas, Te anhelo Dios, Te anhelo Dios.

    That's all I have in spanish.

    So if you could please help in translating the song and the correct words (if you know it), I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks!
    Te anhelo
    The song is sung by 33 DC and goes something like this-
    Te necesito, mas que el dia de ayer,
    Te necesito, mas de lo que yo puedo expresar,
    Te necesito Dios, pues solo tu eres mi Dios.

    Mas que a mi respiracion, y mas que a mi cancion,
    Mas que a un latir, mas que a nadie y junta a ti yo quiero estar,
    y poder disfrutar, porque no quiero volver hacer lo que antes fui.

    Enjoy!

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Red face Hymns

    I need the words to the some old hymns translated from English to Spanish

    At the Cross:
    Chorus...
    At the Cross
    At the Cross
    Where I first saw the light
    And the burdens of my heart rolled away
    It was there by faith I received my sight
    And now I am happy all the day.

    Blessed Assurance

    I Surrender All

    A New Name in Glory

    Thank you to anyone who can help!

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up Gracias

    Realmente ha sido de bendición.....it has really been blessful, i work in Mexico, and your site helped me geting some lyrics believe or not in Spanish, cause I only know them in English, keepworking....God Bless U

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile EN la Cruz / On the Cross

    Me hirió el pecado fui a Jesús
    móstrele mi dolor
    perdido herrante vi su luz
    bendijome en su amor
    Coro:

    En la Cruz, en la Cruz
    yo primero vi la luz
    y las manchas de mi alma yo lavé
    fue allí por fe yo vi a Jesús
    y siempre feliz con El seré

    Venció la muerte con poder
    y al cielo se exaltó
    confiar en El es mi placer
    morir no temo yo

    CORO

    Aun que el se fue
    Solo no estoy
    Mando al consolador
    Divino Espiritu que hoy
    Me da perfecto amor

    CORO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions