->Songtitle/Artist Searched: Bad Girl Bad Girl, what you wanna do if i came for you

Thread: ->Songtitle/Artist Searched: Bad Girl Bad Girl, what you wanna do if i came for you

Tags: None
  1. DjN00b said:

Default ->Songtitle/Artist Searched: Bad Girl Bad Girl, what you wanna do if i came for you

Hi all,
    I am just looking for the Songtitle and/or the Artist of a song which includes this part of lyric .. or something similar to it:
    "bad girl bad girl, what you wanna do if i came for you"

Please help me, because i get an Earwig of this song.

DjN00b.

2. DjN00b said:

Here is some Video, and in the End of it, the Officer sing it.
    MyVideo - ein verrückter tag in new york von sonnas

Mumbles said:

Haven't seen the film but they sound like the lyrics to "Bad boys", only with him singing "girls" instead of "Boys"

Bad boys bad boys
    Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
    when they come for you
    Bad boys, bad boys
    Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do
    when they come for you
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

4. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Talking Are You Looking For The Song: Theme From Cops (Bad Boys) by Inner Circle?:

There's a song called "Theme From Cops (Bad Boys)" by Inner Circle that did that song in 1990 with the lyrics:
    Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Watcha Gonna Do, When They Come For You.
    I don't know either if they have a version of that song where they sing Bad Girls, Bad Girls. The only song I know, that has the lyrics of where they are singing Bad Girls is "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer a disco song of the seventies.
    The most popular songs that I came up with are:
    70's - Donna Summer - Bad Girls {Genre: Disco}
    80's - Gloria Estefan - Bad Bad Boys (You Make Me Feel So Good) {Genre: Soft Rock Up-Beat}
    1990 - Inner Circle - Theme From Cops (Bad Boys) {Genre: Reggae}
    1998 - Mase - Feels So Good (Bad Bad Boys [You Make Me Feel So Good]) {Genre: Hip Hop Rap}
    It would be interesting to have a "Theme From Cops (Bad Girls)" version vises "Theme From Cops (Bad Boys)". Do you know what year the song was done in? Do you know what the genre of the song is? Is it a rock song, rap song, heavy metal song, disco song, or country song, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
    Haven't seen the film but they sound like the lyrics to "Bad boys", only with him singing "girls" instead of "Boys"

Bad boys bad boys
    Watcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do
    when they come for you
    Bad boys, bad boys
    Watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do
    when they come for you