Who sings the duet version of "Sunrise, Sunset" with Robert Goulet?:

Thread: Who sings the duet version of "Sunrise, Sunset" with Robert Goulet?:

Tags: None
  1. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Thumbs up Solved: Who sings the duet version of "Sunrise, Sunset" with Eddie Fisher?:

Solved:
    I meant who sings the duet version of "Sunrise, Sunset" with Eddie Fisher? (Not Jim Nabors or Robert Goulet)
    There's the most popular version of "Sunrise, Sunset" done by Eddie Fisher, that gets played on the radio. I thought it was Robert Goulet, that had the most popular version of "Sunrise, Sunset". There's a version of "Sunrise, Sunset" that Eddie Fisher song by himself. I thought there was a version of "Sunrise, Sunset" that was song by Eddie Fisher and a female singer singing it together.
    There was Eydie Gorme & Steve Lawrence that did the duet version of Sunrise, Sunset, that was also popular. This is an easy-listening song. Actually Eddie Fisher's version of Sunrise, Sunset was more popular. I thought it was Jim Nabors, though.
    Last edited by Most Wanted Jamz; 12-12-2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Solved

logan01 said:

A few possibilities. I'd lean toward Patricia Welch. She performed duets with him on his show, The Man and His Music. She was in Fiddler on the Roof (Sunrise, Sunset song connection). Bonus info. He and she will be performing a duet for PBS in October 2008.

Other (best chance) duets: There are more than this list:

Carol Lawrence (former wife)
    Judy Garland
    Shirley Bassey
    Barbara Cook
    Eydie Gorme

3. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Smile Thanks, I could try out some of these singers.

Thanks, I could try out some of these singers.
    Quote Originally Posted by logan01 View Post
    A few possibilities. I'd lean toward Patricia Welch. She performed duets with him on his show, The Man and His Music. She was in Fiddler on the Roof (Sunrise, Sunset song connection). Bonus info. He and she will be performing a duet for PBS in October 2008.

Other (best chance) duets: There are more than this list:

Carol Lawrence (former wife)
    Judy Garland
    Shirley Bassey
    Barbara Cook
    Eydie Gorme

4. Most Wanted Jamz said:

It was actually Jim Nabors, that had the international hit of Sunrise, Sunset. I thought it was Robert Goulet, but I was wrong. Jim Nabors was the one, that had the international hit of Sunrise, Sunset. The duet version, that was popular was done by Eydie Gorme and Steve Lawrence.

5. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Lightbulb Your Welcome. I've updated this information.

Your welcome. I've updated this information.
    The popular versions of Sunrise, Sunset played on the radio were:
    1) Eddie Fisher
    2) Eydie Gorme & Steve Lawrence
    The Joel Whitman book said it was Roger Williams, but never did here Roger Williams version of Sunrise, Sunset, on the radio.
    I realized that it was Eddie Fisher and not Jim Nabors, that had the international hit of Sunrise, Sunset.
    Quote Originally Posted by replicaprada View Post
    Thanks for your sharingThanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des
    offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !
    Last edited by Most Wanted Jamz; 12-12-2015 at 08:20 PM.

6. Most Wanted Jamz said:

Question The site of Sonnerie is in Spanish (Espanol).

The site of Sonnerie is in Spanish (Espanol). Is the song Sonnerie or whatever, related to the English song of Sunrise, Sunset?
    Quote Originally Posted by Karato View Post
    .this is also state care.please anyone if this sounds familiar please give me some advice.
    sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet unpouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?