Laguna song?

Thread: Laguna song?

Tags: None
  1. Samantha said:

Default Laguna song?

ok so i know people have posted messages on here..and they said that the song the plays in the first episode when they are all comeing back from college is called "california~Atherton..ok I cant find "atherton" anywhere!!!!! help me! where can i find their music..
  2. SMazac128 said:

Default Song identification

From what I've been able to discern, the song on that episode is "CALIFORNIA" by: Atherton. I wasn't able to find the lyrics but I learned one line was "Come back to California" and there is a song called "CALIFORNIA" by: Copeland that contains that same line. Would you like the lyrics for that version?
  3. Samantha said:

yeah that might just help. thanks!
  4. SMazac128 said:

Default California

I miss the way you sing low
    So I can't hear your voice over the radio in my car
    But you know every word they say
    You knew just the right thing to say
    When the distance rips us
    Farther and farther and farther away
    I'll see you soon

If you're coming back this way again
    Come back to California
    All of us here in Florida
    Are starved for your attention

Maybe I fell too fast
    Maybe I pushed you away
    Now you're gone
    And I'm afraid you're never coming back this way again

I won't mind if you monopolize all my time
    I won't say a thing at all
    I won't say a word
  5. k8t said:

i dunno
  6. Hil O said:

Does any know the song, played while showing the preview to season 3 (you can see it on MTV overdrive) The lyrics go....."This is my life, I'm on my own, Don't need anyone to guide me down the road, I'm finding out who I wanted be, This is me, This is my life , I'm in control, Movin so fast to where I wanna go , This is me"

Please help, I'm beggin'
  7. shelly1131 said:

i wanna know da same song that Hil O is asking about.... plzzz i wanna know the singer's name .... is a gurl obviusly .....the song stars this this part i think ... : The lyrics go....."This is my life, I'm on my own, Don't need anyone to guide me down the road, I'm finding out who I wanted be, This is me, This is my life , I'm in control, Movin so fast to where I wanna go , This is me"
    please tell me what is the name of the song and the singer's name ... well thax bai
  8. SMazac128 said:

I think that season 3 trailer song is "LEAVIN'" by: Jag Star
  9. shelly1131 said:

hey SMazac128 ... r u sure of that??
  10. SMazac128 said:

Fairly certain, yes, however I wouldn't stake my life on it. If you find out whether it is or isn't, could you let me know? I wouldn't want to continue to dispense false information.
  11. Holly said:

Default what is this song???

there is this song on the laguna beach season 2 season finale, where kristin is at the beach with steven and there is all these flashbacks and then shes driving away to college and i dont know what the song is called. and i dont know any of the lyrics or the artist or anything. if anyone knows anything about it, please email me at WithTheBand99@aim.com

thx
    -Holly
  12. shelly1131 said:

well sorry to say this but ur information was wrong ... cause i found the song from jag star and it's not the song that i was looking for .. but anyway thanks =)
  13. babycakes said:

Actually JagStar- Leavin' is from the trailer of "The Hills" Lcs new show :-)
  14. afternoonsleeper said:

Default Laguna Beach Season 2 (maybe 3?) first episode song

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha
    ok so i know people have posted messages on here..and they said that the song the plays in the first episode when they are all comeing back from college is called "california~Atherton..ok I cant find "atherton" anywhere!!!!! help me! where can i find their music..

The song California performed by Atherton is available for download on Limewire

you're welcome.
  15. Jupitor said:

does any one know the song where it goes " we got more funk than California" when Kristin and all her friends are walking to the bathing suit plae before Cabo?
  16. sheslikeohsoemo said:

Quote Originally Posted by SMazac128
    I miss the way you sing low
    So I can't hear your voice over the radio in my car
    But you know every word they say
    You knew just the right thing to say
    When the distance rips us
    Farther and farther and farther away
    I'll see you soon

If you're coming back this way again
    Come back to California
    All of us here in Florida
    Are starved for your attention

Maybe I fell too fast
    Maybe I pushed you away
    Now you're gone
    And I'm afraid you're never coming back this way again

I won't mind if you monopolize all my time
    I won't say a thing at all
    I won't say a word
    that's not the right song.

i can't find the lyrics anywhere either. from what i've been able to get out of the song, i get

hello hello hello
    I'm glad I've found you
    Been away a long long time
    The sun will rise
    And the sun will set tomorrow
    And it's been rough on this old heart
    And I

that's where it gets fuzzy and then it goes

come down come down, come pick me off the ground
    I waited for you yesterday to come on back and say you'll always stay

Come back home to California
    Can find another way
    To make it through today
    Come back home to California
    (something)
    Shine for you tonight

So come on baby, come home to california.

have you checked to see if they have a myspace or something?
  17. sheslikeohsoemo said:

not sure if this will help but

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=18634793

that's atherton's myspace. no lyrics available however.
  18. bec said:

im looking for the song on the first episode of the second season and its the part where stephen is in the cab and is driving through laguna - it isnt Atherton - california...its still no the right song. does anyone know what it is?
  19. TJ_Williams said:

Can Anyone Tell The Song When Start The Film I Goes In All Episodes . Plese Hell Me It's Very Important Plese Help !!!
  20. Miss Sunshine said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hil O View Post
    Does any know the song, played while showing the preview to season 3 (you can see it on MTV overdrive) The lyrics go....."This is my life, I'm on my own, Don't need anyone to guide me down the road, I'm finding out who I wanted be, This is me, This is my life , I'm in control, Movin so fast to where I wanna go , This is me"

Please help, I'm beggin'
    Hello, this song which u're looking for is "THIS IS ME" by DANIELLE McKEE. enjoy