Song, drives me nuts, girl+labyrinth+violines in "chorus"...

Thread: Song, drives me nuts, girl+labyrinth+violines in "chorus"...

Tags: None
  1. Liljagare said:

Default Song, drives me nuts, girl+labyrinth+violines in "chorus"...

Sung by what I remember to be a tall, long blond haired fellow in the 80's. They played it alot on MTV and the violines were "floating" (I also vaugely remember some cooko style clocks floating around) around at the end playing the chorus tune over and over. Girl was running in a green french style planted labyrinth..

I *think* the sung chorus by the guy involved a high pitched "Ruuuuunawaaay", which doesn't make this easier to indentify with the web.. I keep getting Bon Jovi.. But this was one of those "happy butter pop" tunes with hunky singer..

Its one of those tunes that I keep slightly remembering at the back of my head during parties and its driving me NUTS!

atmaestro said:

Reminds me of "Run Away" by Jefferson Starship (except no blonded singers in the group)
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. Liljagare said:

No, thats not it.. Its just too darn hard to find it! Good suggestion though!

atmaestro said:

You're thinking of the song from the movie "Labyrinth" the songs are song by a blonde mullet wearing David Bowie in 1986 and I think the song you are referring to is "Within You" because it has a line about running in it.."you've run so far, you've run so long.." hope this helps!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

5. Liljagare said:

No, thats not the one either.. I think I found the singer on youtube last night, but now I can't refind him, and it was a different song by him.. hmmm..

The things that really stick out are the floating violins and what I think atleast was a floating cookoo-style wall clock. The singer also had a guitar he kept slung over on his back...

Totally annoying..