Spanish song, starts with a telephone

Thread: Spanish song, starts with a telephone

Tags: None
  1. Cammage said:

Arrow Spanish song, starts with a telephone

i was in spain recently and heard this song on more than one occasion and just wondering if anyone knew what it was called? it is a spanish song that starts off with a telephone call and you hear the phone ringing then a conversation in spanish then goes into the song also in spanish..any ideas?

jynxy said:

can u tell me the style of music, that might help a bit, theres too many songs that start off with phone conversations to know from jus that.
    Y ERES TU, SOLO TU
    LA QUE ME LLEVA A LA LUNA
    LA QUE CALMA MIS LOCURAS
    LA QUE ME QUEMA LA PIEL
    Y ERES TU, SIEMPRE TU
    ANGEL DE LA MADRUGADA
    EL TATUAJE DE MI ALMA
    PARA SIEMPRE TE ENCONTRE

shy.sushi said:

Maybe "Obsesión" - Aventura

But i don't remember if it started with a telephone hmmm

Maybe more details
    keep paparizouing!!!!

4. Cammage said:

i carnt realy say anymore than that. it was heard playing from a car stereo realy loud so it must be a "coolish" song.

jynxy said:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by shy.sushi View Post
    Maybe "Obsesión" - Aventura

But i don't remember if it started with a telephone hmmm

Maybe more details

it does. try this song. if this isnt it, mebbe if you could tell us if is reggaeton, bachata, etc... that would help. if u dont know what those are, the song we told u to try is bachata, to hear reggaeton put "rakata" in the search box, thats a pretty definitive song for current reaggaeton. use you tube, its the easiest way to find anything.
    Y ERES TU, SOLO TU
    LA QUE ME LLEVA A LA LUNA
    LA QUE CALMA MIS LOCURAS
    LA QUE ME QUEMA LA PIEL
    Y ERES TU, SIEMPRE TU
    ANGEL DE LA MADRUGADA
    EL TATUAJE DE MI ALMA
    PARA SIEMPRE TE ENCONTRE

sparrow said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cammage View Post
    i was in spain recently and heard this song on more than one occasion and just wondering if anyone knew what it was called? it is a spanish song that starts off with a telephone call and you hear the phone ringing then a conversation in spanish then goes into the song also in spanish..any ideas?
    The song is called " Solamente Una Noche " (Album Version Reggaeton) by La India.

Artist

7. Cammage said:

Talking

"Obsesión" - Aventura << That is the song! thank you everyone who has helped me. it didnt take long at all!

shy.sushi said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cammage View Post
    "Obsesión" - Aventura << That is the song! thank you everyone who has helped me. it didnt take long at all!
    told ya
    keep paparizouing!!!!