spanish slang

Thread: spanish slang

Tags: None
  1. dandadda said:

Talking spanish slang

i write alot of reggaeton and i would appreciate it if any one who may konw boricua,cubano o otra reggaeton slang i may not know because im teaching myself spanish while writing songs.i got some examples

pisao
    egresao
    chiripiorca
    aguzate
    locrio
    sica
    guajilla
    sendilla
    morivivi
    boquisucio
    apestillarse
    cabon
    porillo
    bandida

2. khanzat said:

pisao: Stepped on
    egresao: graduated and, because of analogy, a man that is an expert in something, usually because of his experience
    chiripiorca: state of nervous tension or when something behaves anormally. It can be also something very funny or even when somebody laughs so much that it shakes himself or herself
    aguzate: if it's an order means something like "Stand up!" "Cheer you up!" "Prepare yourself [for anything it may come]!"
    locrio: it's a meal made of tomatoes and meat or fish and sometimes some rice. It's a bit spicy.
    guajilla: Applied to something: cool, good. Applied to somebody: honey, love, girl, sexy girl...
    sendilla: it's a little road or path, usually very pleasant to pass over.
    morivivi: it's a flower. If you touch one of its petals, it bends itself so it's a very sensible flower. It grows in all South America.
    boquisucio: foulmouthed
    apestillarse: kissing and cuddling
    bandida: literally it means "bandit woman" so it can be said to a bad woman, a woman that doesn't love you when you love her, a woman that has stolen your heart...

3. dandadda said:

Talking thanks

u r d only person who answered me and i appreciate it very much

4. karmenrundiss said:

Default spanish music genres

name all of em
    yes i jUS saiD tHt,YeS ItS tRue,YuR A juMpOFF!

5. karmenrundiss said:

tht are popular
    yes i jUS saiD tHt,YeS ItS tRue,YuR A juMpOFF!