Joannie's Fan Club

Thread: Joannie's Fan Club

Tags: None
  1. chrisdome said:

Default Joannie's Fan Club

Been looking for any info ( title-band-?) since the day i got a 'puter. It 's one of those obscure funny punkish tunes from the late 70's/early 80's and NON-PC. Haven't heard it in 20-25 yrs but still can't get it out of me head. Some of the lyrics I can recall: Joannie's the girl we all dream of, Joannie's the girl gonna call her up. (another 2 lines similar to above) Chorus? Yeah,Yeah , we like (it), gonna call her up. (it's a) FAN CLUB, FAN CLUB (repeat?) 3 or 4 verses and some talking-like vocals near the end ( explict lyrics , some I could use- pig , pizza-face .) Crude but funny. Even possible bands would be a help! Thanks all.

jetstew said:

Did you try any Screeching Weasel? It sounds a lot like them. I know they have a song called "Joanie loves Johnny".

Here's a link to some sound clips, Amazon.com: Weasel Mania: Music: Screeching Weasel

scroll down
    Oh Stewardess..........I speak jive.

3. chrisdome said:

Not the one - But thanks, I was beginning to think there's no one me age around here. Keep 'em coming people I'm lost on this......................................Airplane

4. chrisdome said:

3 days- Please don't give up people, Thanks again.