heeelp

Thread: heeelp

Tags: None
  1. dandadda said:

Talking heeelp

i want to know all greek slang 4 my song writing so please send me some with pronounciation and translation into english

tsopana said:

Quote Originally Posted by dandadda View Post
    i want to know all greek slang 4 my song writing so please send me some with pronounciation and translation into english
    I'd love to help you, but you gotta be more specific. Anyway, here are some expressions you may find useful:

~Kάτι παίζει - Kati pezi - Something's going on

~Δεν παίζει - Then pezi - It's not going to happen

~Tα παίρνω - Ta perno - Get angry

~Ξενέρα - Χenera - A situation that makes you very bored

There are millions of such expressions, so maybe if you asked for something more specific I would be able to offer you some more help. P.C. All those phrases above change a bit when used in sentences, so you have to know how to use them (which tense, with which preposition, etc)
    Όμορφη μικρή τσοπάνα......

3. dandadda said:

Talking thanks so how would u say.....

how would u write and say

" the way you dance makes godesses jealuos, but cupids arrow shoots everyone around you"

tsopana said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dandadda View Post
    how would u write and say

" the way you dance makes godesses jealuos, but cupids arrow shoots everyone around you"
    Well, the direct translation is:

"O τρόπος που χορεύεις κάνει τις θεές να σε ζηλεύουν, αλλά οι Έρωτες ρίχνουν τα βέλη τους σε όλους γύρω σου" - "O tropos pou horevis kani tis thees na se zilevoun, alla i Erotes rihnoun ta veli tous se olous yiro sou"

Another way to say it would be:

'"Ετσι που χορεύεις, οι θεές σε ζηλεύουν*, μα οι Έρωτες ρίχνουν (τα) βέλη (τους) σε όλους γύρω σου"** - "Etsi pou horevis, i thees se zilevoun, ma i Erotes rihnoun (ta) veli (tous)*** se olous yiro sou"

*Instead of "ζηλεύουν"("zilevoun"), you can say "φθονούν" ("fthonoun") **Instead of "γύρω σου"("yiro sou"), you can say "τριγύρω"("triyiro")
    ***The words in parenthesis don't change the meaning if not used.

Do you have any questions? I'd be happy to help you...!
    Όμορφη μικρή τσοπάνα......