Help with dance track

Thread: Help with dance track

Tags: None
  1. Spanks said:

Default Help with dance track

Hi. Im looking for a particular chillout dance track.

I have no idea who the artist is or the song name. What I do know is that it contains the repeated lyrics "Two people" and "touching each other" sung by a fairly high pitched female vocalist.

I saw the music video for it a week back - it had two women playing tennis - although i think another music video exists for it where a group of people sun bathe by a pool and a butterfly floats around them, watched by a little girl. The little girl puts something in a mans drink after he kills the butterfly.

I think its a fairly popular dance track.

Like I said its a chillout dance track, kinda sexy, very mellow.

Any help will be immensely appreciated.

Thanks
    Last edited by Spanks; 06-21-2007 at 07:32 AM.

2. nordberg said:

The sample is classic. It is Minnie Ripperton, 'Inside My Love'. The dance track you are after shall be revealed shortly.... ;o)

3. nordberg said:

It has been used by all number of Rap atrtists etc, but I would imagine the version you are after is '2 People' by Jean Jacques Smoothie. Hope that helps.

4. Spanks said:

Quote Originally Posted by nordberg View Post
    It has been used by all number of Rap atrtists etc, but I would imagine the version you are after is '2 People' by Jean Jacques Smoothie. Hope that helps.
    You got it man. Thanks a bunch. Was driving me nuts.

5. nordberg said:

You are very welcome. Enjoy!

P.S. If you wish to return the favour I have just posted a query of my own. ;o)