:::lollipop:::

Thread: :::lollipop:::

Tags: None
  1. breezee_bean said:

Talking :::lollipop:::

Hi
    Thank you so so so much for responding to my post! That is the song I was looking for!!!
    I seriously am so darn excited to have found the song....thank you again!
    Have a great day!

lollipop said:

Ooh, a separate post specially for me

breezee_bean, Thank you for your very kind words. I know what it means to look for a song, that nobody seems to know of...and the joy, when you discover, that there is an answer to it after all :nod:

Here is a very good "gang" here in forums, who are amazing of knowing (or finding) lot of songs. Sometimes i am amazed and almost fall out of my chair, as i've seen many posts, that are guessed just by tiny little hint. Cheers for all those persons here in forums That's why i'm glued to these forums. Nice people here.

Have all great time. I wish you all well! *waves with her both hands*

3. nordberg said:

...with both HER hands, hey? I had wondered..... Lol.

4. D_Xion said:

lollipop I didn’t experience this feeling of finding a song yet because im still looking for It and the stupid radio show who put songs after songs without telling you The artist or the song name

Why they are doing this? Are they that stupid or something it wouldn’t hurt to just say the song name before the song start T_T

5. nordberg said:

I think you will find that as a rule, they have to inform you the track details at some point, but it is often the case, and this has happened to me many times recently, that a station will play a chunk of 3 or 4 tracks in a row, with ads in between occasionally. In these instances, they tend to have listed the tracks all in a row at the beginning, thus allowing the dj to pop to the toilet, or get a bacon butty etc etc! Lol.

Flipping annoying though, isn't it? The best advice I can give, is keep listening. You never know. If you listen for a couple more tracks you may be given all the details at once. Failing that, get your mobile phone, and type as many lyrics etc into a draft message as possible, and then get online and pick our brains! That's what I do.

P.S. for those without mobile phones (yeah, right!), a piece of paper, or of course, your palm pilot or blackberry will suffice!