basic arabic

Thread: basic arabic

Tags: None
  1. dandadda said:

Talking basic arabic

i want to know some basic arabic because i kinda wanna become muslim but i dont kmow anything about islam

Christeen said:

what do you really need to know ?? there are like 74938759834 basic words in arabic lool...

3. Salma said:

Quote Originally Posted by dandadda View Post
    i want to know some basic arabic because i kinda wanna become muslim but i dont kmow anything about islam
    dear..there's no such " kinda wanna " in converting .. you either want or not

any way .. ask any thing .. I'll do my best in helping you in what ever you want to know

moshad said:

I wouldn't know why you want it , but it's your call hope you are in peace with it
    you can start here in this site
    learn arabic online
    I think they created it especially for ppl who want to learn Arabic to become muslims
    have fun :-)
    moshe

5. dandadda said:

I Also Do Song Writing And I Want To Rap And Sing In Every Language So Could You Translate This Please

"i Submit To Your Desire, But I Only Come To Dance Because I Promised Myself Id Stay Loyal'

|SwEeT ~ AnGeL| said:

I Also Do Song Writing And I Want To Rap And Sing In Every Language So Could You Translate This Please

"i Submit To Your Desire, But I Only Come To Dance Because I Promised Myself Id Stay Loyal'
    I'm sure Christeen could help U

Christeen said:

ok.. making no saneness att allllll btw... i can translate it a word by word but it wont make any saneness in arabic.. so ??