I've Been Searching For So Long...help!!

Thread: I've Been Searching For So Long...help!!

Tags: None
  1. Nina said:

Default I've Been Searching For So Long...help!!

Please Help me identify this song!

it's a slow song, acoustic, sounds a little bit like damien rice

the lyrics go something like this:

you say love
    broken heart and i miss you though we part i'll still be true
    you're not gonna call...

2. Quiana28 said:

Arrow nina

Please help me identify this song.

it's a slow song like a wedding song

the lyrics go like this

Today i think I found my soul mate
    Last edited by Quiana28; 06-24-2007 at 12:20 PM.

3. nordberg said:

Here are the lyrics to The Isleys Brothers, 'You're All I Need'. I don't think it even comes close, and it certainly sounds nothing like Damien Rice, but at least it has the soul mate lyric. This is as good as I can do right now. Good luck.

la dadadadada, well well well, ooh yeah, oh yeah

all alone for so long all the hope i had in finding love was almost gone, then an angel came along ooh

oh i believe good things come to those who wait and destiny (destiny) girl i know it must be fate now i see, cause i found my soul mate, you're all i need

oh so wonderful, beautiful but the words don't do you justice, girl you're so much more, dedicate my life to love you so , love you so, ooh

oh i believe good things come to those who wait and destiny (destiny) girl i know it must be fate now i see, cause i found my soul mate, you're all i need

never leave me baby stay right there oh so hard to describe it, you bring tears to my eyes, you're all i need, ooh, you're all i need

Mumbles said:

There's a song called "soulmate" by Dre, that a lot of people are looking for, but no one seem to have found, it was featured in an episode of "Gilfriend"

Could that be the song you're looking for ??
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn