Song I heard at Home Depot

Thread: Song I heard at Home Depot

Tags: None
  1. DIJ Metal said:

Default Song I heard at Home Depot

I work at Home Depot and they always play the same songs over the overhead system, I think they play the songs at every store around the country. One of the songs sounds like Sarah Mclachlan but I couldn't find any song that sounds like the one I heard. They play her song called Fallen too but it's not that one I'm very familiar with that song.

bravesgurl500 said:

Hi!

Try some of these. These are the songs that I know that she sings

Angel
    World on Fire
    Building a Mystery
    Stupid

Hope that could help. : )

3. DIJ Metal said:

it's none of those. They only play singles in the store and I checked all the singles and it wasn't any of them.

Thistle said:

Do you have any lyrics?

5. americanjew88 said:

Smile

I also work at a Home Depot, and I think I know the song you're thinking of. Try "No More I Love You's." If that's it, maybe you can help me with mine!

6. off_road001 said:

Default home depot song

speaking of home depot songs... i work at home depot as well, and theres a song my girlfriend heard one night she was in. i dont know anything about it. Heres what i do know. i think the chorus goes something like this " Iwas walkin, i was just wantin to find why," and they repeat that at the end of the song over and over. its a female singer. anyone have ay ideas? I know its not much information to go on haha

thanks

Keith

7. mommabby said:

I think it may be called "I Love You"...Goes like this :
    I have a smile
    Stretched from ear to ear
    To see you walking down the road

We meet at the lights
    I stare for a while
    The world around us disappears

Just you and me
    On this island of hope
    A breath between us could be miles

Let me surround you
    My sea to your shore
    Let me be the calm you seek

Oh and every time I'm close to you
    There's too much I can't say
    And you just walk away

And I forgot
    To tell you
    I love you
    And the night's
    Too long
    And cold here
    Without you
    I grieve in my condition
    For I cannot find the words to say I need you so

[INSTRUMENTAL]

Oh and every time I'm close to you
    There's too much I can't say
    And you just walk away

And I forgot
    To tell you
    I love you
    And the night's
    Too long
    And cold here
    Without you

8. mommabby said:

By Sarah Mclachlan

9. off_road001 said:

Hey there. Thanks for the reply! i appreciate it. Unfortunatly thats not the song. and christmas music is on now haha so i havent been able to get any more lyrics. This singer does have a voice rather simular to Sarah Mclachlan, infact it may even be her. but its a little faster of a song. and at the end she repeats the chorus over and over for a while, and theres a second voice also repeating it but the lines are off set. another associate thinks that it goes like this ( its hard to tell on our PA, its not turned up very loud) " I was walkin, i was just walkin to find why " but that line of lyrics may be waaay out.

Thanks!!!

Keith.

10. off_road001 said:

i wish there was a way a person could get a list of all the songs on the playlist...

11. hahawhatsmyname said:

Default The home depot song

Quote Originally Posted by DIJ Metal View Post
    I work at Home Depot and they always play the same songs over the overhead system, I think they play the songs at every store around the country. One of the songs sounds like Sarah Mclachlan but I couldn't find any song that sounds like the one I heard. They play her song called Fallen too but it's not that one I'm very familiar with that song.
    ok so i think the song you're looking for is by carrie rodriguez called absence very very hard to find but u can watch it on youtube, i have been looking for this one for like months and i finally found it with shazam