three six mafia song?

Thread: three six mafia song?

Tags: None

greenlotus said:

Cool three six mafia song?

i'm not sure if its 3 6 mafia or an artist on their label but i know it is hypnotized mind production. ne way the song goes.... biitttch--- get the **** out my face-get the **** out my face-get the **** out my face. its been driving me crazy. it is featured as one of the intro songs on their 'Most Known Unknown' cd. some1 plz help.
    Thank u
    "The dumbest question is the one you don't ask".

F A B Scott said:

It says that is it's title here...THREE 6 MAFIA - THE MOST KNOWN UNKNOWN HITS

I've also seen it called
    Get The **** Out My Face by Three 6 Mafia.
    Last edited by F A B Scott; 06-28-2007 at 12:23 PM. Reason: link broke

greenlotus said:

no i dont think so bcuz i have that cd and the lyrics on that site is wrong but thanz ne way =)

Quote Originally Posted by F A B Scott View Post
    It says that is it's title here...THREE 6 MAFIA - THE MOST KNOWN UNKNOWN HITS

I've also seen it called
    Get The **** Out My Face by Three 6 Mafia.

lollipop said:

Is it the one, that Three 6 Mafia have released under the name Da Headbussaz and the song is Get the **** Out My Face ?

Here, youtube link for that song: YouTube - Three Six Mafia & Fiend - Get The **** Out My Face

*Edit*: and here is the cd: http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/5987496/a/Dat's+How+It+Happen+To+'M.htm

*MoreEdit*: found the lyrics also: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/d/dahe...acelyrics.html
    Last edited by lollipop; 07-02-2007 at 11:00 AM. Reason: added more info

greenlotus said:

Default It was on my mind...

to find out Thankz! that was it.