music from the l word

Thread: music from the l word

Tags: None
  1. justinieweinie said:

Talking music from the l word

anybody know where i could find a complete list of music used in The L Word season two, i've been trying to find a song used in one of the episodes for my aunt, but we can't find it anywhere. and i'm not to sure on the lyrics cause it's been awhile since i've watched it.

lollipop said:

here: what i'm working on
    episode by episode, with samples and all.

Enjoy

3. justinieweinie said:

thanks, but it doesn't have the song i'm looking for, i remeber it say something along the lines of like "all we do is talk, it's such a...." blah blah blah. and i believe it was the opening of one of the episodes i think with shane and mark at the house?

lollipop said:

ok, i'll try then.

is it Metric - Succexy ?

here, check this video out, maybe it is this song: YouTube - Metric - "Succexy" Music Video

P.S. WARNING! the video has few scenes with blood in it, so if you have very weak nerves, don't watch, just listen.
    The warning might look ridiculous, but some people don't like any kind of weird videos, so i'm just extra careful
    Last edited by lollipop; 06-30-2007 at 01:00 PM.

5. justinieweinie said:

oh my gosh kosh, yes that is the song. thanks so very much. yeah, the whole blood thing doesn't bother me, but i know what you mean. thanks again!

lollipop said:

you are most welcome, justinieweinie !