Greek Song By A Female Singer; Includes "S'agapooooohhooohooo" | Who's that?

Thread: Greek Song By A Female Singer; Includes "S'agapooooohhooohooo" | Who's that?

Tags: None
  1. There's A Reason said:

Default Greek Song By A Female Singer; Includes "S'agapooooohhooohooo" | Who's that?

I posted this in the Identify section first and will try my luck this time here with the Greek experts!

I heard this song at Knossos FM last Friday (lol back in late May), early in the morning (between 5 am and 6 am). It's sung by a female and repeats the word "s'agapo" in the chorus. The way she sings it goes like "ooooooohhhoooohooo" and the song sounds pretty current / new-ish. I only heard it once while staying in Crete, so I don't think it's THAT popular in Greece right now. The voice could be a mix of Vissi/Vandi but younger, e.g. a bit "thinner".

It's a fast, upbeat song, btw.

I know, this isn't much but please, please, please help me out! Thanks a lot!!!

Neslihan said:

Darling i think it would help if you were alittle more specific because sagapo means i love you in greek and most greek songs are love songs so almost in 99% of songs, some hundreds of greek female singers say sagapooo :P:P can you catch any other words from the same song? even if they are not reallt correct just type here what you hear int he song and you will get help much sooner

Marit13 said:

I know maybe what you mean. Maybe that is Evridiki-Anikse mou na krifto . She is singing here very loud and very long s'agapo... I hope you meant that song YouTube - Anoikse mou na kfyfto - Evridiki
    Last edited by Marit13; 07-08-2007 at 09:15 AM.

KALLIOPE said:

Maybe it is Marianta Pieridi's song -Sagapo, its an upbeat pop song.

Tahira said:

Or S'agapo, giati eisai oreia

Sung by Glykeria and many other greek artists.
    Unfortunatelly I cannot send a link from youtube at the moment

Tahira

6. acoustica said:

Maybe Elena Paparizou - M'agkaliazi to skotadi? (...guess it could also be Elena Paparizou - I kardia sou petra.. Like said, s'agapo is in every single greek song )

7. Octobillia said:

Did anyone ever figure this out? I use to have the song, lost it, and cant find it. Heard it again in greece this summer at a club...