R&B Line Dance Song

Thread: R&B Line Dance Song

Tags: None

jaz (I'm back!!) said:

Default R&B Line Dance Song

Well, im not sure if it's really a line dance, but it sounded like one.

I heard it on the radio (105.3-Michael Baisden Show).

I think the chorus went: "Can you feel the love"
    Throught out the song it was singing about all the U.S. 50 states.
    I think in the very beginning, she's says Georgia.

It was sung by a woman for sure. But when the song ended Michael said it was called "Feel the love by Stepper's Remix" He said it was new.

I want to know was he right or did i hear something wrong? Or if he is wrong, can someone tell me the title and artist of the song?

Does any1 have any suggestions?

It's definately not the following: "I Want-Chaka Khan"
    "Any of the CHA CHA SLIDES"
    "Cupid's Shuffle-Cupid"
    "Any of the ELECTRIC SLIDES"
    Last edited by jaz (I'm back!!); 07-08-2007 at 06:53 PM.

jaz (I'm back!!) said:

anyone?

atmaestro said:

I can't find any definitive information for your request. Goggling keeps pointing me to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" (the Academy Award-winning song from Disney's 1994 animated film The Lion King by Elton John and Tim Rice). This song was covered by Sara Paxton for DisneyMania 4 in 2006. There are two version on a five CD box set called "Classic Disney". However, I don't believe any of these 3 versions are the one you want.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

jaz (I'm back!!) said:

Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    I can't find any definitive information for your request. Goggling keeps pointing me to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" (the Academy Award-winning song from Disney's 1994 animated film The Lion King by Elton John and Tim Rice). This song was covered by Sara Paxton for DisneyMania 4 in 2006. There are two version on a five CD box set called "Classic Disney". However, I don't believe any of these 3 versions are the one you want.
    Well, atmaster if this helps. I know the song is VERY new. I mean it JUST came out. I'm sorry, i forgot to mention that in my post.