summerland episode heat wave

Thread: summerland episode heat wave

Tags: None
  1. guida said:

Smile summerland episode heat wave

Hi everyone.I know this serie passed to long but i want to know who sings a song in tv show summerland episode seven heat wave season one when callie and bradin are at the beach in night and he leaves her to meet sarah in the cave. I dont the name of the singer or even the song, but i like it so much.Does anybody knows.Thanks

Mumbles said:

I could only find these 3 songs listed. Maybe one of these is your song

- Legal High by Mooney Suzuki
    - Mas Y Mas by Robi Draco Rosa
    - Chills by Ben Lee
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

lollipop said:

*Edit*: Mumbles beat me (like she usually does), but i'll leave the links here, so guida can check them out then without diving to the endless depths of internet

1. The Mooney Suzuki Myspace.com

2. Robi Draco Rosa YouTube - Robi Draco rosa. mas y mas

3. Ben Lee 30 sec preview: Ben Lee Hey You, Yes You CD
    Last edited by lollipop; 07-09-2007 at 09:37 PM.

Mumbles said:

LOL lollipop, i was having an idle moment, so kept it simple

Excellent job finding samples for those songs (i'd still be searching now LOL)
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

5. guida said:

Talking Nops is not that one

Its not none of that musics: Its "like somebody calls so away i dont like it.Its starts say i dont... How could you know what i say. happy or...

Itīs a women who sings. The video is on U tube on summerland episode seven heat wave part 5. If only when the music is singing they be quiet and dont talk i could understand all the lyric.

lollipop said:

dear guida, you could of linked it here
    is that it? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFplDIMMYI
    and the song starts at 2:16
    Last edited by lollipop; 07-11-2007 at 01:42 PM.

7. guida said:

Unhappy

Hi yes is that one and it stars 2:16, do you know that song?I tried to search for some words in google but i dont understand all the words of the song URGHH .And the voice of the singer i dont know either who is.

8. Tigger said:

Hello,

I'm new and I'm desperately looking for a song. It's from summerland, episode heat wave. The song is in the beginning of the episode.

You can listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD5OkIlILG4

I tried to understand some of the lyrics. I guess the woman is singing something like "Heaven can't save me". English is not my mother tongue so it's even harder for me to understand. I hope someone knows the song.

Thank you!