French Song Please Help!

Thread: French Song Please Help!

Tags: None
  1. tangerinedream said:

Unhappy French Song Please Help!

When I was going to boarding school in the mid to late eighties, I heard a song in French that has puzzled me for years. I will write what I know and apologize to all who read this because my French is BAD, I mean really bad. The song was a pop song I believe and I do not know if it was sung by an individual or a group. I tried using a translator to untangle what I think are a portion of the lyrics but to no avail. The song lyrics are somewhat like this. " contez venu dans la rue en conu tous ne vais pas utillez dans las maison tu pronais" sorry so sketchy and kudos to anyone who might untangle this mess in my head. Thanks!!

2. kite said:

YouTube - Kazero - Thaï nana
    I'm not sure that this is the song your looking for but have a look
    It's 80's, french and it has Quand t'es venu dans la rue in the lyrics

3. tangerinedream said:

Smile Thank You...

You are a God. I love you, I love you, I love you! This has been bothering me for years and I can't believe that you found it for me. In truth the song in general was not as great as I had built it up in my head to be and my husband said that he-who is tone deaf-could do just as well, but I am forever grateful to you. You are a God in my eyes. Thanks.

4. kite said:

No worries...I had a great laugh when I found it on youtube, surprising what's out there, isn't it?