Help please

Thread: Help please

Tags: None
  1. Plavi said:

Smile Help please

I 've been to Greece recently ( Crouf ) and taste a very nice drink. They told me it calls SPINAGI and trere is a few diferent kinds of same drink. I would like to find out how can I make it? What is the content of it(s) ? If anybody knows informations abouth it I would be thankfull

marifen said:

well, by "spinagi" i guess you mean "sfinaki", a drink that is served in really small glasses, right? the sfinakia isn't one particular drink, it's just a mix from a variety of other known drinks in small quantities. Unfortunately i don;t have any recipe soi guess you coulg give it a shot and experiment by yourself. Or else you could look in the web by the word sfinaki, or wait to see if somebody from the site knows more to tell you!

bye
    xxx

3. Plavi said:

Quote Originally Posted by marifen View Post
    well, by "spinagi" i guess you mean "sfinaki", a drink that is served in really small glasses, right? the sfinakia isn't one particular drink, it's just a mix from a variety of other known drinks in small quantities. Unfortunately i don;t have any recipe soi guess you coulg give it a shot and experiment by yourself. Or else you could look in the web by the word sfinaki, or wait to see if somebody from the site knows more to tell you!

bye
    xxx
    Yes, you right! Thank you very much Now that I got right information I'll try to find recipe on internet.

tzina772000 said:

there are B52's in sfinaki, also ouzo,raki (don't have more than one of these)

5. Plavi said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    there are B52's in sfinaki, also ouzo,raki (don't have more than one of these)
    I'll try to mix something

milosh said:

zdravo!!!
    Ouzo
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ΕΛΛΗΝΑΣ....
    me in serbia...
    soul in greece...
    heart with Apostolia...