Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    valla müthişsin neslihan! Çok sağol
    Rica ederim canim benim icin bir zevk

Neslihan said:

valla müthişsin neslihan! Çok sağol
    cok tatlisin, tesekkur ederim
  4. ceyda said:

Neslihan gercekten tek kelimeyle harikasin ve cokta sekersin "aramiza wilkommen" cok hos yaaaa. Tercumelerin icin cok cok tesekkur ederim. <3
  5. ceyda said:

bu arada eger Almanca ogreniyorsan yardimci olabilirim, ben Almanya'da dogdum. Almancam cok iyi

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Neslihan View Post
    TASEIS AUTOKTONIAS

an geniomouna akomh mia
    If i was/would born again one more time
    Eger bir kez daha dogsam
    fora pali esenane tha eroteyomouna
    I would, again be in love with you
    Yine sana asik olurdum
    an geniomouna akomh mia
    If i was born again one more time
    Eger bir kez daha dogsam
    fora pali gia senane ego tha pethaina
    I would, again die for you
    Yine canimi senin icin verirdim
    den exo taseis autoktonias
    I dont have the tendency for suicide
    intihar etmeye egilimim yok
    omos h elleipsh epikoinonias mazi sou
    though the absence of communication with you
    Ama seninle olan iletisim kopuklugu
    m exei trellanei
    Has mad me crazy
    Beni deli etti
    mou xei kanei kako
    It has made me bad
    Beni fena etti

den exo taseis autoktonias
    I dont have the tendency for suicide
    Intihara egilimim yok
    omos h elleipsh epikoinonias
    Though the absence of communication
    Ama seninle olan iletisim kopuklugu
    den mou afhnei perithoria logika na skefto
    Hasnt left me the margins To think logically
    Bende mantikli dusunecek akil birakmadi

kai sou t orkizomai
    and i promise you
    ve sana soz veriyorum
    pos an genniomouna akomh mia
    If i would born again one more time
    Eger bir kez daha dogsam
    fora pali esenane tha eroteyomouna
    I would be in love with you again
    Yine sana asik olurdum
    Neslihan mou, your translation is so good.

The best is:
    An genniomouna akomh mia fora----->If I would be born again one more time (or once more)
    Pali esenane tha erotevomouna----->I would fall in love with you again
    Pali gia senane ego tha pethaina ------>I would die for you again
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by ceyda View Post
    bu arada eger Almanca ogreniyorsan yardimci olabilirim, ben Almanya'da dogdum. Almancam cok iyi
    English would be just perfect!

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

ceyda said that if sb. wants to learn german (I think she said to neslihan) she could help. Her english is not so good she said.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

bogazici86 said:

ceydacığım, ben almanca biliyorum &#231;ok az bir şey ve geliştirmeye &#231;alışıyorum yardımlarından ben yararlanabilirim sanırım (I'm improving my german and I think your helps would be useful for me)Bu arada senin son s&#246;ylediklerini maria i&#231;in ingilizceye &#231;evirdim umarım sorun değildir senin i&#231;in. (I translated what you said to english for maria)
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

bogazici86 said:

cok tatlisin, tesekkur ederim
    Ben teşekkür ederim asıl, o senin tatlılığın canım. aramıza wilkommen de çok hoştu hakikaten

maria_gr said:

ceyda said that if sb. wants to learn german (I think she said to neslihan) she could help. Her english is not so good she said.
    &#199;ok tesekk&#252;r ederim Seda mou! I was trying to fıgure out if she wanted something else. And as you know my knowledge in Turkısh isn't so good...

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

Parakalo Mariacığım Yeah I know but your knowledge of turkish will get better; I'm sure

maria_gr said:

Parakalo Mariacığım Yeah I know but your knowledge of turkish will get better; I'm sure
    I hope so...

~Δημόκριτος~

Neslihan said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Neslihan mou, your translation is so good.

The best is:
    An genniomouna akomh mia fora----->If I would be born again one more time (or once more)
    Pali esenane tha erotevomouna----->I would fall in love with you again
    Pali gia senane ego tha pethaina ------>I would die for you again
    Hahahaha this is so funny, because i thought my translation was wrong and that you were correcting my Greek but it turned out you were correcting my English which i should be emberassed about hahaha, i m at work now staring at my computer screen and laughing, i dont even wanna know what my collegues think about my mental health right now haha:P Thanks anyway Maria, and we havent spoken for a long while, i hope you are well and everything is going your way!! Have a lovely day sweety

Neslihan said:

Quote Originally Posted by ceyda View Post
    Neslihan gercekten tek kelimeyle harikasin ve cokta sekersin "aramiza wilkommen" cok hos yaaaa. Tercumelerin icin cok cok tesekkur ederim. <3
    Rice ederim Ceyda'cigim, eger seni biraz olsun guldurduyse ne mutlu. Ben orta okulda Almanca gormustum ama cok iyi bilmiyorum. Tek hatirladiklarim, wer bist du, wie gehts du? filan... cok basit seyler, dogruyu soylemek gerekirse cokta fazla kafa yormuyorum. O yuzden bildiklerimide unutuyorum Ama bana yardim etmeyi teklif etmen bile yeter, ne kadar dusunceli ve iyisin Tekrar cok tesekkur ederim

maria_gr said:

Hahahaha this is so funny, because i thought my translation was wrong and that you were correcting my Greek but it turned out you were correcting my English which i should be emberassed about hahaha, i m at work now staring at my computer screen and laughing, i dont even wanna know what my collegues think about my mental health right now haha:P Thanks anyway Maria, and we havent spoken for a long while, i hope you are well and everything is going your way!! Have a lovely day sweety
    Neslihan mou, I'm fine. Thanks. Well, neither my English is perfect, but I thought that with these corrections the translation would be better. Your translation was very good. Continue like this and believe me you will speak Greek fluently!

~Δημόκριτος~

lesenna said:

Neredeyse her şey hepinizin buraya ne yazdığınızı anlayabilirdim.
    I hope my attempt to write this turkish sentence might not be totally wrong...
    Last edited by lesenna; 07-18-2007 at 05:05 PM.

bogazici86 said:

lesenna, my lesenna. your efforts are really admirable. But unfortunately it's a bit mixed sentence. I think you meant "I could understand almost all the things all of you wrote here." am I right? If so, you should have written: "Hepinizin buraya yazdığı neredeyse her şeyi anlayabildim." My sentence is not so good I think but you meant sth like this I guess Tebrikler!

Neslihan said:

Lesena.. i admire you for your enthusiasm, bravo sana.. harikasin (you're great) but you know what?, even we Turks make loads of mistakes when we speak... so it is ok to make little mistakes sometimes. I have a few websites for you which i think may help you practice your listening, grammer and vocabulary to improve your Turkish;

1. ( TVizle.net - Canl&#253; TV izle - Watch Turkish Television Online - Watch Live TV broadcasts on the Internet ) -> here you can watch Turkish tv channels online free

2. ( Learn Turkish Free | Turkish | Learn Turkish | Manisa Turkish | Turkish Language | Turkish Vocabulary | Turkish Course | Turkish Grammar | Free Turkish ) -> here you can learn a great deal about Turkish language and even culture, and there are short stories which you can read (you can, if you like translate them into English and post to me from private and i can correct them and send to you so you can learn from the mistakes you may make )

3. ( Turkish Pronounciation ) You may not have the chance to actually speak Turkish with anyone so to practice pronounciation and speaking you can listen to the conversations and pronounciations in this website.

Good luck (iyi sanslar) and have a good day (iyi gunler )

Neslihan said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Neslihan mou, I'm fine. Thanks. Well, neither my English is perfect, but I thought that with these corrections the translation would be better. Your translation was very good. Continue like this and believe me you will speak Greek fluently!
    Thank you Maria, at the language academy i had written and oral tests and a conversation with the tutor in Greek to assess the level of my Greek and they put me in the upper advance class. That didnt just make my day, but it made my weeks, months, years, decades and more hahahaha :P I was so happy i wanted to take the tutor out for a drink to treat her (i didnt ofcourse it would be quite weird, but you know what i mean )This Tuesday we are flying to Athens i will make the most of every opportunity to speak Greek, and a week after that, we ll drive to Salonica. We'll both be in the same city (if you are still in Salonica ofcourse )
    Last edited by Neslihan; 07-19-2007 at 04:50 AM.