Help Identifying a Slow R&B song

Thread: Help Identifying a Slow R&B song

Tags: None
  1. MsUndaztood23 said:

Thumbs up Slow R&B song indentified...thanks

Hello,
    i need help trying to figure out this song for awhile now.. the only lyrics i happened to write down were "i can't breathe when you're near when i push you away its like i sufficate try to run escape and ?change? but every time i find myself back there again... inside i cry gotta break i feel so lost when your'e around i try to scream but cant hear no sound cause i'm much to strong to be this way i can't hold on because i just cant be..." it's (i saw it on episode 61 of that show boston public and never heard of it again... a femal singer... sounded kinda like christina aguliera or possibly tamyra grey since she appeared in that episode. if anyone knows this song and/or the artist it would be great appreciated.
    thanks
    Last edited by MsUndaztood23; 07-16-2007 at 11:14 PM.

2. musicgirl_28 said:

Too Strong To Be This Weak - Meleni Smith

Welcome to Cherry Lane Music Publishing

3. MsUndaztood23 said:

thank you, i really appreciate it... now if only i can find where to get it...

4. musicgirl_28 said:

Hey MsUndaztood23,

I didn't see that episode of Boston Public but the song you heard on the show is by Tamyra Gray. Meleni Smith wrote the song and it's on her album (which doesn't seem to be sold anywhere). Tamyra Gray is recording a new cd and the song will on it.