do do doo do

Thread: do do doo do

Tags: None
  1. DEMOLITION LOVERS said:

Default do do doo do

ok theres a song and its driving me nuts i cant find it i cant remember the lyrics or the singer or the title but the song goes do do do doo doo doooo do di do do doo

and i THINK some of the words is either loving time or loving town or lovertown somthing like that and its a girl singing it im not sure if its techno or pop but this was back in the old school days i heard it a week ago on the radio but didnt catch the name please help me ive been looking fo this for about 4 years
  2. Kiley said:

the only doot do do do song i can think of is Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner
  3. DEMOLITION LOVERS said:

no thats not it but that is a good song and the song im looking for is more fast paced and a more of tecno do's instead of somone sing them

croatian babe said:

well,i know one song named So pure from Baby D and its dance-techno,try with it
  5. DEMOLITION LOVERS said:

no thats not it either umm ok its a girl siging it its kinda slow but not 2 slow and i dont think she says 2 much and the do do do are more of like at first its like a wind charm thing going ding ,.ding,. ding. and then like a techno soft do do do dooo its very hard for me 2 explain
  6. DEMOLITION LOVERS said:

if u guys want a song thats kinda close to it its kinda like the song >look at us now < it was around the same time as that song and it kinda sounds like it
  7. SamSer said:

Hehe thats an easy one .. i hope, try this

YouTube - Barcode Brothers - Dooh Dooh
  8. Kiley said:

YouTube - Dooh Dooh (Darude Remix) - Barcode Brothers and there is the remix if it wasn't the version samser put
  9. Neats said:

Red face Do do

The song is Just the Way You Are by Milky. It has done my head in today so I have been searching for agers and finally found it, on the way I sure your question and thought it may have been the same song I was after. Hopefully this will help
  10. Kiley said:

hate to bump this and all but since the thread starter never said if they found the song or not i figured i would try one more

Alice Deejay - Better off Alone

there are techno beats that almost sound like do's and i can almost hear how it could sound like love and town so one last try for demo hope it helps
  11. breakaz54z said:

I don't know if the OP found the song, but I found mine. Tom's Diner was what I was looking for.
  12. sarahj532 said:

erm what bout ann lee - two times ??
  13. bloodlord said:

try browsing youtube groups with that genre and time as a basis. I found life in mono in a triphop group!
  14. inthetwilight said:

You know, it might be

Little Bit- Lykke Li.

Yeah, where it goes "do do do do do do do doo doo, hands down, im too proud for love...eyes shut, its you im thinking of, and how we move from A to B it can't be up to me.."

Yeah, hope this helps.
  15. jules0X said:
  16. lil.m4m4z said:

Cool

the only song i could think of is by Debbie Deb- Funky Little Beat i don't know if it is though.
  17. Fence Sitter said:

Hmm interesting but probably long forgotten by the OP. I see DiDo was already mentioned briefly. That's what I though when I read the first post. Dido did sing a song (which I can't seem to locate with a quick search) which I only remember for her soothing do do (s). Her Thank You song (Which Eminem sampled for "Stan) did have some de da vocals ( and incidentally?? these are not listed in any of the lyric pages I loaded for "Thank You")

As I can't seem to locate it maybe I'm mistaken. {I greatly doubt it's the song by Dido used in Dawson Creek }

atmaestro said:

Unfornately it has been almost three years since user DEMOLITION LOVERS logged in and almost two years since user breakaz54z has logged in. Hopefully they found their songs and just forgot to tell us.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  19. RobbyT said:

Is it "Chairlift" with "bruises" ?
  20. Th3Diplomat said:

atmaster ..close this topic man ....if the guy/girl hasnt logged so long !