These are the best days

Thread: These are the best days

Tags: None
  1. whoever said:

Unhappy These are the best days

Hi, this is doing my head in. There is a lounge type song that has been used for a TV ad and before you ask, no I can't remember the ad. Well they have been playing the song on Triple J but the ad has long since stopped playing. It's chorus starts with "These are the best days..." and has who I believe is Julie Cruise doing spoken word and she is talking about sex in the sixty's. The chorus also has a very big choir sound to it. I am getting sick of sitting near the radio in case it plays. Please someone, help me from going nuts (it may already be too late). Craig

F A B Scott said:

Could it be:

These Are the Days of Our Lives by Queen?

YouTube - These Are the Best Days

No Julie Cruise though.
    No big choir either.
    Oh well.
    Last edited by F A B Scott; 07-15-2007 at 08:36 AM.

Jodie.<3 said:

Is it a male or female singer?

4. whoever said:

It is a female singer and someone else was telling me today that it was mixed by the name of Vega or Vegas but I still can not find anything on the net.

5. dagnasty said:

Quote Originally Posted by whoever View Post
    Hi, this is doing my head in. There is a lounge type song that has been used for a TV ad and before you ask, no I can't remember the ad. Well they have been playing the song on Triple J but the ad has long since stopped playing. It's chorus starts with "These are the best days..." and has who I believe is Julie Cruise doing spoken word and she is talking about sex in the sixty's. The chorus also has a very big choir sound to it. I am getting sick of sitting near the radio in case it plays. Please someone, help me from going nuts (it may already be too late). Craig
    Could it be Weekend Players - Best Days of our Lives

It was on a Budweiser commercial. Theres no choir sound but you said someone may have done a remix of it

6. whoever said:

It may have been from a Budweiser commercial but we never get these ads in Australia so I don't think I heard it there.