Country song with F-word in it????

Thread: Country song with F-word in it????

Tags: None
  1. cowboydebbie said:

Wink Country song with F-word in it????

The gas station where I work plays a song over the satellite radio that sure sound like the F-word in it. It's fast-paced, a male singer, and the last line (which was repeated twice) was "Play the song with love" or "Play your song with love". My boss wants to complain to her superiors, but we don't know a title, artist, or specific lyrics. I only heard it once, but she's heard it several times, she says.
  2. nocturnalrenegade said:

Smile

Hi!

Sorry, I'm not sure what the song is......I don't know if there's much your boss can do about other than shut the radio off though. If the song was played on satellite radio, it very well could have the F-word in it. They usually don't edit expletives since it's a paid subscription service. ;-)

NR
  3. cowboydebbie said:

Default Country song w/F-word in it

Thanks for the reply. My boss is a preacher's wife, and she's not crazy about country music anyway, and I think she's looking to have it changed to ANYTHING but country, so here's a "good" excuse! I listen mostly to country, but I'd never heard this song until she pointed it out to me ("THERE"S that song I was telling you about!!!) Anyway, thanks again! (The gas station I work at is called "Cowboy's" and my name is Debbie. Thus my nickname: Cowboy Debbie )