Help me with an animal planet commercial song x_x

Thread: Help me with an animal planet commercial song x_x

Tags: None
  1. vane said:

Default Help me with an animal planet commercial song x_x

Does anyone watch animal planet? There's a new commercial airing for Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom about the pygmy elephants that they're going to show on july 22nd. ANYHOW! That song that the commercal plays is stuck in my head and I put the lyrics on google and nothing came up. It's fustrating because I want to hear the full song.

Here are the only lyrics I got from the commercial. If anyone can help me, I'll be forever grateful.

"If you see me walking by, face to face, eye to eye......." That's all I got.

2. amyj said:

do you remember what the commercial was for?

kyliecheerleaderfan said:

[QUOTE=vane;292155]Does anyone watch animal planet? There's a new commercial airing for Mutual of Omahas Wild Kingdom about the pygmy elephants that they're going to show on july 22nd.QUOTE]
    just helping people ^^^. I don't watch animal planet but I will to see if I recognise it =)
    Anyone have the soundtrack to bring it on all or nothing?

lollipop said:

I'm sorry to tell sad news for this one

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Planet
    Unfortunately, the song is not available commerically.
    It's a licensed track thru Associated Production Music, used specifically for film and television
    Track Title:If You See Me
    source to this quote is Animal Planet forums: Background music? - Topic Powered by eve community

5. vane said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    I'm sorry to tell sad news for this one

source to this quote is Animal Planet forums: Background music? - Topic Powered by eve community
    Oh but I'm not sad at all because I found it and by goodness, the song's awesome! Yay, finally, the whole song <3 The lyrics are too cute. Thank you everyone that help make this possible for me and I wonder why it never dawned on me to look at the animal planet forums. ~_~; I was too caught up in looking for that song I suppose.

Anyhow, if you'd like to hear this catchy tune, go here.

http://www.apmmusic.com/myapm/main.php

Load it up, and then on the left hand side where you see all the options, go down to where it says "Advanced search"
    Click on "track title"
    where it says "search text" type in "if you see me."
    click on search and there you have it =D

WOOT! Sooo happy here.

lollipop said:

So you have your song anyway? That is great to hear!
    Have a great day!

*goes to provided link to hear the song too*

Bye!