I need urgent help and i mean it this song will be very hard to find!!

Thread: I need urgent help and i mean it this song will be very hard to find!!

Tags: None
  1. jtlrocketman said:

Wink I need urgent help and i mean it this song will be very hard to find!!

theres this song and i cant find it. i know its a remix , the song formerly sung by mariah carey called ' someday' but this remix is dance or trance im not quite sure. it only has the first couple of lines of her song in it

''You were so blind to let me go
    You had it all but did not know
    No one you'll find will ever be
    Closer to all your dreams than me''

this song ive been searching for , for weeks but cant get hold of it, there are song with the same name but its not the one.

i need to know the name of the song and who it is by, please help me.

its for my mum lol!!!

try your bestest!

lollipop said:

the only one i could find, is happy hardcore and the artist and song are:

DJ Danny Blind - U were so blind to let me go

the only link, I could find is in on IMEEM, and i don't remember anymore, do unregistered people can view this link, but this one was the only one, where this song is available: u were so blind to let me go - dj danny blind Music - MP3 Stream on IMEEM

3. jtlrocketman said:

Default cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    the only one i could find, is happy hardcore and the artist and song are:

DJ Danny Blind - U were so blind to let me go

the only link, I could find is in on IMEEM, and i don't remember anymore, do unregistered people can view this link, but this one was the only one, where this song is available: u were so blind to let me go - dj danny blind Music - MP3 Stream on IMEEM

cheers mate its almost the one but the one i want is slower and doesnt have that mc in it. its such a difficult one to find i dont think i ever will find it lol. if you have any other breakthroughs i'd apreciate it if you let us know. muchos gracias
    jason