a song for my situation

Thread: a song for my situation

Tags: None
  1. understandinglyrics00 said:

Default a song for my situation

So I'll try and keep this brief...There's a girl that I've really started to like. I've always had a thing for her but situations never allowed me to really persure it. Lately, we've been talking non-stop and I love it. We just can't seem to stop talking when we start. We have a lot in common and it's great. Problem is, she's in a two year relationship. Most of the time I would just leave it alone. Lick my wounds and walk away. But she keeps hinting like she's thinking about it and that she misses me. We talk so much it would be hard for her current bf to miss I guess. Another twist; we both love music and use it as a source of inspiration, healing and something to explain feelings that are hard to put into words. That said, she decided to make me a playlist and I told her to put a song for me on there. She chose More Than A Memory - Hoobastank. This song is perfect for my situation. Now I need something similar...and ideas??

Thanks!
  2. frsy-xx said:

hmm, well this is a long shot. It's country, and I know a lot of people don't like sountry XD
    but "would you go with me" by josh turner is alright, well for this situation I guess. It could kind of explain how you feel.
    but yeah, just trying to help =]

shy.sushi said:

Hey!! recently i was in the SAME situation!! i was the girl with the bf... anyways

There is a really nice song... Better with you - Five times august

And my personal favorite, Lips of an angel - Hinder

Any question tell me
    keep paparizouing!!!!

rosadelamor said:

Quote Originally Posted by understandinglyrics00 View Post
    So I'll try and keep this brief...There's a girl that I've really started to like. I've always had a thing for her but situations never allowed me to really persure it. Lately, we've been talking non-stop and I love it. We just can't seem to stop talking when we start. We have a lot in common and it's great. Problem is, she's in a two year relationship. Most of the time I would just leave it alone. Lick my wounds and walk away. But she keeps hinting like she's thinking about it and that she misses me. We talk so much it would be hard for her current bf to miss I guess. Another twist; we both love music and use it as a source of inspiration, healing and something to explain feelings that are hard to put into words. That said, she decided to make me a playlist and I told her to put a song for me on there. She chose More Than A Memory - Hoobastank. This song is perfect for my situation. Now I need something similar...and ideas??

Thanks!
    well the one you can probly relate to is called "more than a memory" by garth brooks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bii6HTWAW5I
  5. ivykgann said:

I've deffinately been in this situation I like the song "All at Once" by the Fray/

atmaestro said:

My vote is for "Everything You Want" by Vertical Horizon
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title