Asking Help;About learning Turkish

Thread: Asking Help;About learning Turkish

Tags: None
  1. mindcatcher said:

Smile Asking Help;About learning Turkish

Hi I'm Iranian and I really Love to learn Turkish ,Not only just because of great Songs I heard,
    Such a Lovely Language I can Say,
    Originally My grandfather Is turk and i know a little Turkish but the fact is that Turkish in Iran is much different from what is called Turkish in Turkey
    So I wanted to ask If any of you can suggest me some good sites that i can use, to learn Turkish

Thanks a lot

turhanbg said:

lesenna said:

You can try too Turkish Language Class: Learn Turkish language online
    I am from brazil and i am learning turkish, so it is more different than in Iran
    Actually there are few turkish teachers here in my country and i started to learn turkish by myself...

bogazici86 said:

Mindcatcher; other than sites, if you are confused or if you want to ask anything, you can. I'm always ready for help, and my other friends either.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----
  5. mindcatcher said:

Thanks to all of you

bogazici86 said:

you're welcome. if you want, have a look at the threads "turkish mini-dictionary" and "about turkish language". There are new informations there
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

alp_er said:

yes u can ask me too..

Hannahmono said:

Im trying to learn turkish also, and its soo hard compared to the other languages i know

lollipop said:

Our special Sticky is in this link: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/tu...-language.html You can ask there anything, concerning learning Turkish language.