Help!?

Thread: Help!?

Tags: None

aleksisonfire said:

Default Help!?

I've heard this song... probably called "beep beep". But I dont know the artist/band..

It's a kind of funky, old(?) song.. and a man breaks in and says 'beep beep'..

.. Anybody? please.
    Last edited by aleksisonfire; 07-29-2007 at 04:38 PM.

F A B Scott said:

Here's one possibility:
    YouTube - Beep Beep

by the Playmates.

jaz (I'm back!!) said:

Hmmm...I know many songs with "beep beep" in it?

Two old songs with those lyrics are "Playmates - Beep Beep" & "Donna Summer - Bad Girls"

But the one you described sounds like the song "R.Kelly - Ignition (Rmx)" to me. But that's not an old song.

If not, do you know if song was sung by just a male or just a female. Or was it both male and female singing the song? Or any other infomation?

aleksisonfire said:

It wasn't The Playmates.. Thanks anyway Scott!

And neither Donna nor R.Kelly.

The song is like.. reeeally funky. And funny.
    I've only heard it once, so.. not much information.
    I only know that there was a few "break-ins" by a man..
    well.. Thanks anyway jaz!

SOULstice said:

At first I thought it would be Chic - "le freak" (freak out) but it's not. Then I though it might be the Gap Band - "double dutch bus" but that wasn't it either. Now i'm going crazy cause I can hear the "beep beep" part in my head. I know i've heard this song!! I think i'm on the right track though...
    "And the music shall set you free..."

Ckay said:

69 boyz did a song beep-beep

lollipop said:

just something that crossed my mind:

David Bowie - The Fashion

YouTube - david bowie - fashion

aleksisonfire said:

Thanks alot Ckay and lollipop, but it wasn't the song i'm looking for.

SOULstice, I really appreciate you putting your brain in work. Thanks!

lollipop said:

Ok, I got a question.

Is the whole song like only "beep beep" there (i mean is this instrumental song with occasionally saying "beep beep"), or is this a song with many different words, and the beep beep is just a part of this big song?
    Can you remember?

aleksisonfire said:

gosh. probably sound crazy, but I have NO idea.
    it cooould be instrumental.. my mind keep telling me it was. but im not sure.
    i only remember the funkyness. and those few break-ins; beep beep.

11. littledmac said:

Default I am looking for this song as well

I know the song that is being asked about here, but I too am looking for who did it. I do believe it was an instrumental with an old black man breaking in and saying" beep beep" every now and then. If anybody know the name of the song or artist please let us know. I believe it is a very old song prbably from the 1940's but not sure... It is not any of the ones mentioned above. Thanks.

atmaestro said:

Louis Prima has a song called "Beep! Beep!" (he began his recording career in 1933).

You will recognize him as the voice of King Louie from the Disney movie, "The Jungle Book".
    He performed the hit song "I Wanna Be Like You" on the soundtrack.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

aleksisonfire said:

littledmac - i haven't found it yet... almost three years later.
    does it even exist, ya think?

atmaster - nuh, it's not the one.. thanks thou!

Trimbaud said:

how about the road runner theme song?
    or the beatles -you can drive my car?

15. Th3Diplomat said:

try>
    The P.ussycat dolls ft will i am - Beep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r9ghI7YcL0

aleksisonfire said:

nope, none of 'em..
    like said before, i think it's an quite old and funky song.
    could be instrumental..

17. littledmac said:

Aleksis,

I cant believe you haven't found the answer to this yet. I have heard the song recently on a youtube video. I searched and searched for the video with no luck. I don't know if the name of the song was in the description of the video or not, but I do know what the video was about. It was a guy metal detecting, and he had the song as background music, because metal detectors go beep when finding metal. I will keep searching for it, and if I can find the video I will post it here. Maybe then we can ask the guy what the name of the song is....

18. littledmac said:

Also,if you want to do some searching on youtube.... I think the guy was on a beach, and it may have been at night, but their are hundreds of metal detecting videos on youtube...

19. littledmac said:

Default may have found the song you have been looking for

This is the song I heard a long time ago, and think it is indeed the song you are looking for... It is in the background of this metal detecting video. I have asked the poster to tell me the name of the song, but have searched some of the lyrics and found the name. It is called "roadrunner" and it was done by Bo diddley. I can seem to find the exact version in the metal detecting video anywhere else, but believe it is a version done by Bo Diddley. Also the Song was written by Ellas McDaniel, which is Bo Diddleys real name... Let me know if this is the infamous Beep Beep song you have been looking for!

I ORIGINALLY thought it was an instrumental, (and older) but here their are some lyrics, (but the Beep beep is what I remembered)
    Here is the link to the video, and the song doesn't start until about halfway through the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNjg_-aKeg

I hope its the one your looking for! I think it is, Funky, has the break then Beep beep!