German Punk Rock Band???????????

Thread: German Punk Rock Band???????????

Tags: None

Rob_P said:

Thumbs up German Punk Rock Band???????????

I'm looking for the ID to a song I saw on the music video request channel while I was in Prague.

The music video has a long-haired lead singer (that looks kind of like a long-haired version of Ben Stiller a.k.a. Derek Zoolander). I'm pretty sure the band is German, because in the chorus of the song he starts out singing "Achtung! Achtung!", which means "Attention! Attention!" in German. It seems like he's marching with other soldiers in the beginning, as they are all dressed in what look like uniforms.

Does anyone know what song this is the music video to and what band sings it? Please help! Thanks.

freddy2fan said:

There's this German metal band called Rammstein that may be the same. Check that out.

Rob_P said:

I'm familiar with Rammstein - it's not them. They're more hardcore. This band is more emo/punk/alternative.

Thanks for the response though. I appreciate it.

Rob_P said:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_P View Post
    I'm looking for the ID to a song I saw on the music video request channel while I was in Prague.

The music video has a long-haired lead singer (that looks kind of like a long-haired version of Ben Stiller a.k.a. Derek Zoolander). I'm pretty sure the band is German, because in the chorus of the song he starts out singing "Achtung! Achtung!", which means "Attention! Attention!" in German. It seems like he's marching with other soldiers in the beginning, as they are all dressed in what look like uniforms.

Does anyone know what song this is the music video to and what band sings it? Please help! Thanks.

Anyone???????

5. RusslCrowesBand said:

Default Wizo

Wizo is a punk band signed under Fat Wrechords, the label started by NOFX's Fat Mike. I'm not sure if they sing the song you're talking about, but nonetheless, if you like punk I would suggest checking them out. Their style is similar to NOFX's, not quite hardcore, but good, fast-paced punk. They have songs in both German and English, and the one cd I have of theirs is pretty sweet.

Rob_P said:

Quote Originally Posted by RusslCrowesBand View Post
    Wizo is a punk band signed under Fat Wrechords, the label started by NOFX's Fat Mike. I'm not sure if they sing the song you're talking about, but nonetheless, if you like punk I would suggest checking them out. Their style is similar to NOFX's, not quite hardcore, but good, fast-paced punk. They have songs in both German and English, and the one cd I have of theirs is pretty sweet.
    It's not the band I was thinking of, but you are right. They are pretty good too. Thanks for the response.

7. Kaister said:

have you checked Tokio Hotel?

Rob_P said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kaister View Post
    have you checked Tokio Hotel?
    THAT'S IT!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME, BRO!!!
    Last edited by Rob_P; 08-07-2007 at 05:15 AM.

9. Kaister said:

no problem brother....its all good...plus if u want some good music ..i mean good hardrock and hardcore...check out Dir en Grey or Miyavi...these two bands are japanese and they are awesome

Rob_P said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaister View Post
    no problem brother....its all good...plus if u want some good music ..i mean good hardrock and hardcore...check out Dir en Grey or Miyavi...these two bands are japanese and they are awesome
    I definitely will. Thanks, kid. I appreciate your help! L8R.