English - Turkish

Thread: English - Turkish

Tags: None
  1. izmir said:

Hello I am new to this site but i am so happy i found it.........I have boyfriend in the turkish military and I am always looking to send him some things in turkish.........I have just posted for some lyrics to be translated but is there anywhere that i can get a letter translated do you know?? Its not very long but just i wanted him to know some things before he maybe will go to Iraq. Thankyou and I hope to meet you all soon.

bye

2. anderton said:

Quote Originally Posted by izmir View Post
    Hello I am new to this site but i am so happy i found it.........I have boyfriend in the turkish military and I am always looking to send him some things in turkish.........I have just posted for some lyrics to be translated but is there anywhere that i can get a letter translated do you know?? Its not very long but just i wanted him to know some things before he maybe will go to Iraq. Thankyou and I hope to meet you all soon.

bye
    u can always send anything for translation(inc. letters) onto this forums.. Im sure all of the friends around gonna be more than happy to be able to help you on something very important and meaningful, like this.. If you dont feel comfortable with it, feel free to send em via PM.
    i hope&pray secure and healthy homecomings for all of our Turkish brothers out there..