looking for title to whistling song

Thread: looking for title to whistling song

Tags: None
  1. rrocketla said:

Default looking for title to whistling song

Hi, there is a song that plays on the radio right now that has whistling in it and the words are repeated. Just a little more love....give me a little more love. It's sort of a dance song but with great whistling does anybody know who sings this.

jaz (I'm back!!) said:

What genre was the song? Was it male or female singing?

3. rrocketla said:

male singing , on the radio now, must be a 2007 song.

thanks

jaz (I'm back!!) said:

Hmm..well im rlly not sure and i know i going to be way off, but ill try anyway.

The first song that came to my mind is "Juelz Santana - There It Go (The Whistle Song)" But he's rapping.

"There It Go (The Whistle Song)" lyrics by JUELZ SANTANA at Urban Lyrics

5. rrocketla said:

Thanks but not the one.

Rocket

logan01 said:

"Young Folks" by Peter, Bjorn and John ???? Never mind. I saw your lyrics after posting my reply. Sorry.

Ckay said:

what radio station?? what genre?

lollipop said:

I know one with Frankie Knuckles timeless Whistle song mixed in it, but this one says "Love Generation". And not that new. YouTube - Bob Sinclar - Love Generation

Nah, can't be that, lyrics don't match at all.

SOULstice said:

I don't know if the lyrics match, but the whistle is definitely there. Try Bob Sinclair f. Steve Edwards - "world, hold on (children of the sky)"
    "And the music shall set you free..."

10. rrocketla said:

Thanks , it is definitely Bob Sinclar and the song is love generation but the one I hear is a re-mix I guess because the words are different.

Thanks guys/girls

Rocket

lollipop said:

There are remixes floating around.

But at least you know the original now, and it is easier to look for remixes

Btw, Sinclar has another song called "Give a Lil'l Love", there is a tiny possibility, that maybe you heard this Love Generation song with Give a Lil'l Love lyrics? (these days they make crazy mashups and match such different songs to fit each other perfect ). I'll link you to this other song, maybe they were played together in some mashup or remix: YouTube - Give a Lil'l Love - Bob Sinclar

lollipop said:

@rrocketla: I don't know if you will read this or have found the song already, but I have just finished of listening to Bob Sinclar's Soundz Of Freedom cd, and I think, you have heard

Give a Lil' Love (Erik Kupper remix)

there's that whistling and words Give a little love put nicely together

Cheers!

13. s3thorama said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    I know one with Frankie Knuckles timeless Whistle song mixed in it, but this one says "Love Generation". And not that new. YouTube - Bob Sinclar - Love Generation

Nah, can't be that, lyrics don't match at all.
    wat is the song with Frankie Knuckles mixed in? I heard a song like that at Abercrombie and i heard it on a radio station in Cuba.

14. Musicismyfirstlove said:

Quote Originally Posted by s3thorama View Post
    wat is the song with Frankie Knuckles mixed in? I heard a song like that at Abercrombie and i heard it on a radio station in Cuba.
    I'm not sure if I understand your question correct ?

The song lollipop gave the link to (which is no longer valid ) is this:
    Bob Sinclair -Love generation , and I think there's Frankie Knuckles in it ..
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...11531508302539

Is this what you mean ?