imiskoumbria

Thread: imiskoumbria

Tags: None
  1. johngreek said:

Default imiskoumbria

hi everybody

does somebody have the lyrics and the translation of the songs "pame oli mazei" and "me tin mama sou" from imiskoumbria? i didnt find anything

thanks for help

maria_gr said:

The song "pame oloi mazi" is very difficult to translate it. There are many words that I cannot undestand too. They usually cut the words, but it's not only this. If i try to translate it in English I think that you won't understand. Anyway I'll give you the chorus:

Πάμε όλοι, σε μια παραλία
    Let’s go everybody to a beach
    Στη θάλασσα, να πνιγεί η θεία
    In the sea, to get drown the aunt
    Πάμε όλοι μαζί
    Let’s go all together
    Σε μια παραλία
    To a beach
    Θα 'χω πάντα μαζί
    I’ll have always with me
    Τη θεία τη Λία
    Aunt Lia
    Πάμε όλοι μαζί
    Let’s go all together
    Σε όμορφη πλαζ
    To a beautiful beach
    Βάλτε στο σώμα λάδι
    Put on your body oil
    Να σας κάνω μασάζ
    To massage you
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

And about the other song, I don't think that I can translate it either not cause it's difficult (it's not difficult at all), but cause of its content. The title means "with your mum". So you can understand what I mean!

I have already translated "Discotek", " Noris", "Brazil-Imiz", if you want.

~Δημόκριτος~

4. johngreek said:

thank you very much.

i knew that "me tin mama sou" means "with your mum". i understand part of it. but a bigger part i have problems.

and about "pame oloi mazi", the speak very quick so it's really hard to understand. and when your greek language skills are poor like mine, it's even harder

means theia lia (aunt lia) something special or is it just a name?

ah yes...thank you for the translation of the chorus

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by johngreek View Post
    thank you very much.

i knew that "me tin mama sou" means "with your mum". i understand part of it. but a bigger part i have problems.

and about "pame oloi mazi", the speak very quick so it's really hard to understand. and when your greek language skills are poor like mine, it's even harder

means theia lia (aunt lia) something special or is it just a name?

ah yes...thank you for the translation of the chorus
    I think that they put the name Lia cause it makes rhyme with the word "paralia". Anyway, I'll try to translate it, but it won't be perfect. There are many words that I cannot explain them or I cannot understand them completely, but I'll do my best.

~Δημόκριτος~

Deep Greek said:

Mαρία επειδή έχω ακούσει πολλές φορές το κομμάτι μπορώ να σε βοηθήσω στη μετάφραση από τα ελληνικά στα....ελληνικά! Χωρίς πλάκα λόγω ταχύτητας στο κομμάτι αυτό κάποια σημεία δε τα πιάνεις αμέσως αλλά έχει ποοοοολύ γέλιο.
    Π.Χ. Πως να μεταφράσεις τη λέξη "ταριφόχερο" δηλαδή το αριστερό χέρι ακουμπισμένο στην πόρτα την ώρα που οδηγείς όπως δηλ συνηθίζουν να κάνουν οι ταξιτζίδες !! χα χα
    Γυναίκα που λαμπάδιασε σαν άχυρο

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Greek View Post
    Mαρία επειδή έχω ακούσει πολλές φορές το κομμάτι μπορώ να σε βοηθήσω στη μετάφραση από τα ελληνικά στα....ελληνικά! Χωρίς πλάκα λόγω ταχύτητας στο κομμάτι αυτό κάποια σημεία δε τα πιάνεις αμέσως αλλά έχει ποοοοολύ γέλιο.
    Π.Χ. Πως να μεταφράσεις τη λέξη "ταριφόχερο" δηλαδή το αριστερό χέρι ακουμπισμένο στην πόρτα την ώρα που οδηγείς όπως δηλ συνηθίζουν να κάνουν οι ταξιτζίδες !! χα χα
    Χεχε! Ευχαριστώ! Το "ταριφόχερο" είναι σχετικά εύκολο και το κατάλαβα, αλλά υπάρχουν άλλα που δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω και ίσως να μπορείς να βοηθήσεις. Όπως για παράδειγμα "στο Μοσχοβιτς", μήπως εννοεί κανένα αυτοκίνητο (είμαι άσχετη με τα αυτοκίνητα ). Επίσης, "Φορώντας τσιγκανέιρο", "KGB", "Απ' το βάρος της το Μόσχοβιτς έχει γίνει Polo", "μίστερ Λαβερμάνα". Με το "τζαμαϊκανούα" εννοεί πουκάμισο απ' τη Τζαμάϊκα? Ακόμη, "με κόφτες δελτα φλος" μπορώ να καταλάβω τι περίπου εννοεί , αλλά πως μπορώ να το μεταφράσω? Επίσης, "Μετά Ταμπεμιξ" και "Παλιοτυροβρομίκουλοι" (πώς είναι στα αγγλικά αυτό ). Είναι τέλεια όλα τα τραγούδια τους, αλλά μερικά είναι πολύ δύσκολα!!! Ευχαριστώ πάντως!

~Δημόκριτος~