Mustafa&Natalia again; "Ti zitas"

Thread: Mustafa&Natalia again; "Ti zitas"

Tags: None

bogazici86 said:

Smile Mustafa&Natalia again; "Ti zitas"

yia sas again friends. I'll again ask for the lyrics of natalia&mustafa duet "ti zitas" (turkish part "yok gerekçem"). could you please listen this Great song and write the lyrics with translation? Çok teşekkürler... efharisto poli. Thank you so much...

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

Tahira said:

Hi.... it´s me again....
    I am just listening to that song... but I am not familiar enough with greek language (we speak german at home) to write it down for you.

Ti zitas means: what are you looking for

By the way I have this song on some record only sang in greek by a woman.

Hope somebody helps you more than I.

Regards Tahira

Tahira said:

I FOUND IT: Originally by litsa Diamanti

δεν φταις εσύ, εγώ τα φταιω
    που σ’ αγαπώ, τόσο πόλη
    να με πουλάς, δεν είναι ωραίο
    να με ξεχνάς, είναι τροπή

τι ζητάς, και δε στο δεινό
    μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω
    τι ζητάς, και δεν το έχεις
    θα σου φηγό και θα τρέχεις

μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω

μπορεί να λες, πως μετανιώνεις
    μπορεί να λες, πως μ’ αγαπάς
    με διό φίλια, δεν ξεχρεώνεις
    όλα αυτά, που μου χρωστάς

και, τι ζητάς, και δε στο δεινό
    μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω

μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω

μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω

μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω

μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω

τι ζητάς, και δε στο δεινό den ftais esu, ego ta ftaio
    pou s' agapo, toso poli
    na me poulas, den einai oraio
    na me ksehnas, einai tropi

ti zitas, kai de sto deino
    mia zoi farmakia pino
    ti zitas, kai den to eheis
    8a sou figo kai 8a treheis

mia zoi farmakia pino

mporei na les, pos metanioneis
    mporei na les, pos m' agapas
    me dio filia, den ksehreoneis
    ola auta, pou mou hrostas

kai, ti zitas, kai de sto deino
    mia zoi farmakia pino

mia zoi farmakia pino

mia zoi farmakia pino

mia zoi farmakia pino

mia zoi farmakia pino

Regards Tahira

bogazici86 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    Hi.... it´s me again....
    I am just listening to that song... but I am not familiar enough with greek language (we speak german at home) to write it down for you.

Ti zitas means: what are you looking for

By the way I have this song on some record only sang in greek by a woman.

Hope somebody helps you more than I.

Regards Tahira
    Tahira, my good friend; thanks for all your helps Thanks for the lyrics, I'm sure one of greek friends can translate it for me. Your mother tongue is german but do you know any other languages? other than german and english? I just wondered it. you know a bit greek?
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

Tahira said:

Good morning Seda,
    I was born in Germany and I am still living there. My mother is greek and so I grew up with two languages, but our "main" language at home is german. When I was a girl we had some greek teachers here in our town so I learned to write and read greek also. But if you do not speak a language regularely you forget many words....
    I have learned also english, because I am working in the section "export" in a small company, I have even learned once french, but I do not speak it fluently anymore.

Actually I am performing oriental dance (belly dance) in restaurants, weddings, birthday parties, cultural events and so I am very interested in the translation of turkish and especially arab songs. So I even know some words from those languages. Looking for such lyrics I came across this forum!

I find this forum very interesting, many people with the same interest helping each other. I really like. That´s why I look up here every day.

Translating german songs into english, helps me to "keep my english in good condition". As in my job, you often use the same phrases for business letters.
    But I found out, that I know many more arab/greek/turkish songs than the german songs I have benn translating.

Bye bye Tahira

maria_gr said:

Τι ζητάς / What are you asking

Για τελευταία φορά που στο λέω, δεν υπάρχει άλλη ώρα / I’m telling you this for the last time, there isn’t other time
    Είναι τώρα, γι’ αυτό πες μου τι θέλεις / It’s now, so tell me what do you want

Τι ζητάς και δε στο δίνω, μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω / What are you asking and I don’t give it to you, a lifetime I drink poison
    Τι ζητάς και δεν το έχεις, θα σου φύγω και θα τρέχεις / What are you asking and you don’t have it, I’ll go away and you’ll run

Δε φταις εσύ, εγώ τα φταίω που σ’ αγαπώ / It’s not your fault, It’s mine cause I love you
    Τόσο πολύ να με πουλάς δεν είναι ωραίο / It’s not good to sell me so much
    Να με ξεχνάς, με ντροπή μπορεί να λες / To forget me, you can tell with shame
    Δεν ξεχρεώνεις, όλα αυτά που μου χρωστάς / You don’t pay up, all these that you owe me

Τι ζητάς και δε στο δίνω, μια ζωή φαρμάκια πίνω / What are you asking and I don’t give it to you, a lifetime I drink poison
    Τι ζητάς και δεν το έχεις, θα σου φύγω και θα τρέχεις / What are you asking and you don’t have it, I’ll go away and you’ll run

Για τελευταία φορά που στο λέω, δεν έχει άλλη στιγμή / I’m telling you this for the last time, there isn’t other moment
    Και για να μείνω μαζί σου, πρέπει να ξέρω πώς αισθάνεσαι / And to stay with you, I have to know how do you feel
    Πώς αισθάνεσαι μέσα σου, για να σ’ αγαπήσω / How do you feel inside of you, in order to love you
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Red face Translate the turkish parts, please

Yok gerekçem

Elbet herkes cennete gitmek işter
    Öyleysede ben
    Hiç ölmek işteyen yok
    Çünkü hayat tatlı ve çok kisa bir tanem
    Anlamadiysan biraz daha açik da olabilirim sanki...

Ben mahkum sen kelepçem al kalemı yaz dilekçem
    Simsikı dur yok gerekçem tanrı kul olmakdan başka

I'm not very sure about the spelling cause in the place of ç, ş, ı there were c, s, i. I tried to correct them, but unfortunately I'm not sure...

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

Yok gerekçem
    I have no justification

Elbet herkes cennete gitmek ister
    of course everyone wants to go to heaven
    Öyleyse neden hiç ölmek isteyen yok
    so why is there nobody that wants to die
    because life is sweet (nice) and very short my darling
    Anlamadiysan biraz daha açik da olabilirim ...
    If you didn't understand, I can be some more clear...

Sanki ben mahkum sen kelepçem
    As if I am convicted (and) you're my handcuffs
    al kalemi yaz dilekçem
    take the pen (and) write my petition
    Sıkı dur, yok gerekçem tanrı kulu olmakdan başka
    Be firm, I have no justification other than being (a) mortal of the God

I'm not very sure about the spelling cause in the place of ç, ş, ı there were c, s, i. I tried to correct them, but unfortunately I'm not sure...[/QUOTE]

I improved them mariacığım

bogazici86 said:

I see you have some idea about languages. I'm very interested in languages especially indo-european ones. I'm learning greek and listen to greek songs. As you said, here is a great place, people have each other having same interests. I like here. also it helps with improving english. My engliah needed to be improved and it is better since I came here. and one of the best things is having good and helpful friends...

Tahira said:

Yesterday evening I said to my husband, I should have studied languages. I already had the background but I didn´t use it. I am very interested in languages and about the way they changed by the years and by the influences of other cultures.
    for example: strawberries in greek are: froules (I don´kno ohow to write i proberly) and it´s almost the same word in egypt arabic dialect.
    the same with: MANTILI (witch is greek for a cloth) and the same word existis in tunesian arabic for a little scarf.

And don´t forget about the food: I can read a turkish menue card and know what it is. .... my granny used to make TRACHANA by herself. These are kind of little noodles made of yoghurt (? - Im not sure but I love them) and the same thing exists in hungarian as Tarhana. It´s so amazing.

Did you know the turkish, hungarian and (i think) norwegian have the same origin?

Regards Tahira

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    Yok gerekçem
    I have no justification

Elbet herkes cennete gitmek ister
    of course everyone wants to go to heaven
    Öyleyse neden hiç ölmek isteyen yok
    so why is there nobody that wants to die
    because life is sweet (nice) and very short my darling
    Anlamadiysan biraz daha açik da olabilirim ...
    If you didn't understand, I can be some more clear...

Sanki ben mahkum sen kelepçem
    As if I am convicted (and) you're my handcuffs
    al kalemi yaz dilekçem
    take the pen (and) write my petition
    Sıkı dur, yok gerekçem tanrı kulu olmakdan başka
    Be firm, I have no justification other than being (a) mortal of the God

I'm not very sure about the spelling cause in the place of ç, ş, ı there were c, s, i. I tried to correct them, but unfortunately I'm not sure...
    I improved them mariacığım[/QUOTE]
    Thanks

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

not at all

bogazici86 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Tahira View Post
    Yesterday evening I said to my husband, I should have studied languages. I already had the background but I didn´t use it. I am very interested in languages and about the way they changed by the years and by the influences of other cultures.
    for example: strawberries in greek are: froules (I don´kno ohow to write i proberly) and it´s almost the same word in egypt arabic dialect.
    the same with: MANTILI (witch is greek for a cloth) and the same word existis in tunesian arabic for a little scarf.

And don´t forget about the food: I can read a turkish menue card and know what it is. .... my granny used to make TRACHANA by herself. These are kind of little noodles made of yoghurt (? - Im not sure but I love them) and the same thing exists in hungarian as Tarhana. It´s so amazing.

Did you know the turkish, hungarian and (i think) norwegian have the same origin?

Regards Tahira

Really? Does tarhana exist in hungaria, too? I'm surprised. it's called "TARHANA ÇORBASI" in turkish. it's a kind of soup which has a wonderful taste yeah, hungarian and turkish comes from the same language family but I didn't know norwegian does, too. Is your granny a turk? how could she make tarhana by herself? it's very interesting

maria_gr said:

Really? Does tarhana exist in hungaria, too? I'm surprised. it's called "TARHANA ÇORBASI" in turkish. it's a kind of soup which has a wonderful taste yeah, hungarian and turkish comes from the same language family but I didn't know norwegian does, too. Is your granny a turk? how could she make tarhana by herself? it's very interesting
    I think that her granny is Greek. We make trahana too. My granny makes too and she gives to us cause I like it a lot! Yiam

~Δημόκριτος~

Tahira said:

No, my granny ist greek, but the grandfather of my grandfather was a turk....
    And she used to make this tarhana noodles for many years and we took it to Germany for the winter time. I love this soup; we cook a tomatoe soup and put this tiny little balls inside. They are very little and become bigger in the soup. Now my granny is too old (she is 95 years old), but a friend of my mother makes them and gives us of hers.

bogazici86 said:

greeks make it, too? interesting. I wouldn't guess both hungarians and greeks make it, too. But it's really delicious. Maşallah tahira. (my god preserve your granny from evil!) it's runny like a dough in its first state. and then it's left under the sun to get dry. my mum does it, too. I like to eat it when it's a dough, wonderful taste!

Paparizou_Fan said:

i love that song a lot! Seda,have you listened natalia's album-Eisai h mousiki mou?

bogazici86 said:

yeah, it's a wonderful song gamze no I didn't listen that album but I like natalia so much, she's a pretty person. I also like her acting in the tv series "Yabancı Damat" (foreign bridegroom) Is that her new album?

maria_gr said:

yeah, it's a wonderful song gamze no I didn't listen that album but I like natalia so much, she's a pretty person. I also like her acting in the tv series "Yabancı Damat" (foreign bridegroom) Is that her new album?
    It's not so new the album. It came out in 2005 and I have to admit that I have heard only one song "I diki mou mousiki"! It's not very popular in Greece and in fact I haven't heard news from her after this first album... But, yes, she's really nice and very talented.

~Δημόκριτος~

bogazici86 said:

thanks maria mou. I'll listen the song you mentioned. I like her songs especially duets with mustafa Does she have any other duets?