Romanian community

Thread: Romanian community

Tags: None

sandhy said:

well,it's midnight and I'm on my computer . of course I'm happy and even proud to see a romanian thread.hope this turns out to be a "get together thread" for both romanians and others who are interested in our language,or why not just for chatting.
    p.s.: hope you enjoy to the max these holidays sosollikos.....we both know why.hugs'n'kisses

mister Xazos said:

You're and insomniac too Sandhy ! Well, I must say these days I was in the hospital, but the same insomniac I remained.
    I enjoyed some days with pain and many tears of my mum. Anyway, I wish you are more happy than me. Hmm... Sandhy, final exams will take us high; you know the Romanian system, educational one. Hahaa !
    By the way, for what university are you preparing ?
    Replay for hugz and kissez & Take care

sandhy said:

Oh....I hope you feel better now,that's too bad ,spending time in the hospital...

Myself,I'm a chronic insomniac . About the university,well, I have no idea..damn..I should...Im still in denial "who, me? senior year?!?!...no, that couldn't be ".I'm sure reality will punch me right in the face. you take care,no really, take care !!!
    te pup

mister Xazos said:

Waw. I thank you Sandhy and Dya too for your care about me. I spent 2 days because I have problems with a finger, my mum catched it in car (ouuch) and a bone lost its way (haha). I took some medicines but not strong enough; I felt very bad and I went to the hospital. A little surgery but not enough (still...) to cure this.
    Well, I hope this will not make bad events in my life and obly me to give up my carrer (future one in surgery).
    Sandhy, I must tell you that by me, I should make all the universities, but ... you know... Think twice before going to take a decision. And I tell you this to keep this up and don't regret the road you've chose.
    Va pup fetele si va multumesc frumos pentru grija :*
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Helloooooo ! Dyaaaaa ? Sandhyyyyy ? Andreeeaaaa ? Too quiet here ... Where is everybody ? Girlz, something happend ?
    Bate vantul frunza-n dunga...
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

sandhy said:

As far as I'm concerned,nothing happened,nothing bad I mean,but I've been a little busy these past days.(just trying to keep up )
    Hope your finger's all better now
    Hmm...I wonder what the other girls have been doing ,beacuse they haven't written in a while now...maybe havin' fun somewhere ....

mister Xazos said:

I thought that . Hope they'll have for me too
    My finger is alive (haha)
    Btw, when we start school ? 1 september or 17 ?
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

8. dya said:

Neata! Scoala o incepeti pe 17 septembrie Distractie placuta pana atunci

Ma bucur sa aud ca degetul a supravietuit acestei grele incercari! LOL!

O zi buna va doresc

mister Xazos said:

Multumesc Dya !
    Is bine draga mea, ce me abatea zilele trecute a trecut !
    Is bineeee
    Va pup !
    Eu iti doresc o zi mult mai buna decat poate exista !
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Hey people. This is the last time we see eachother, because I really want to leave this forum. I'm sorry I could not help you anymore, but I can;t stay and see how a friend of mine is insulted and a friend of her is banned because she takes her defence because she deserves.
    Have a nice day and don't mess with the stupids even they are worng or right.
    kisses . shame to administrators and Lydia ! Shame !
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

11. dya said:

Ok, I'm obviously not aware of what you're talking about but I'll find out eventually.

Ultimately the decision of leaving the forum belongs entirely to yo. If you feel this place does not represent you anymore, ok. But if the decison is based on some disagreements you had with a few persons, then you should also take into consideration the people with whom you agreed around here.

As I said, the decision is all yours.

Just keep in mind that the idea of forum implies different people with different opinions which at times may come at conflict with your own principles. In the end, if those have a greater impact, then leaving the place is probably an option.

Hope you'll change your mind

sandhy said:

As dya said,is entirely your decision to stay or leave the forum...but what could have happened ?I'm not up to date ... maybe you'll fill us in ...hope you'll reconsider.kisses

mister Xazos said:

Thanks girlz for this. Well you should check some posts in slavic translations. And something on lyrics...
    A worse day like this never could happend... and Dinamo is beaten...
    Kisses girls
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Hmmm... Unde este toata lumea ? Aloooouuuuu .. :-s
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

zAgatka said:

Buna !
    I need your help..
    tomorrow my Romanian friend has his birthday...and I want to write to him nice wishes of course in Romanian...

I have found some "urari" but I don't know if thay are good for a friend. So please translate it or maybe someone could write some nice wishes ??

1)De ziua ta!
    ...la multi ani! In viata sa te impiedici de un bolovan de NOROC, sa calci intr-o balta de FERICIRE, sa te stropesti din cap pana-n picioare cu IUBIRE si sa fi SANATOS!

2) Ne face deosebita placere sa-ti transmitem, cu prilejul zilei numelui, urari calduroase de sanatate, liniste sufleteasca si bucurie, tine si cei ce-ti sunt dragi.
    La Multi Ani!

3)LA MULTI ANI, mult, mult noroc in dragoste, mult, mult succes in afaceri si multa, multa, multa sanatate !!!!!

...and if it's possible please write with Romanian letters :*

16. andreea_d said:

1)De ziua ta! -For your birthday
    ...la multi ani! In viata sa te impiedici de un bolovan de NOROC,
    ...Happy birthday!In your life to foreclose with a boulder called GOOD LUCK
    sa calci intr-o balta de FERICIRE, sa te stropesti din cap pana-n picioare cu
    To step into a slop of HAPPYNESS, to drench yourself from head to toe with
    IUBIRE si sa fi SANATOS!
    love and be healthy

17. andreea_d said:

2) Ne face deosebita placere sa-ti transmitem, It makes us really happy to wish you
    cu prilejul zilei numelui,With the occasion of your "name"day
    urari calduroase de sanatate, warm wishes of health
    liniste sufleteasca si bucurie, Quietism and joy
    tine si cei ce-ti sunt dragi. For you and your love ones
    La Multi Ani!Happy 'name'?day

18. andreea_d said:

3)LA MULTI ANI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    mult, mult noroc in dragoste,a lot of good luck in love
    mult, mult succes in afaceri a lot of success in business
    si multa, multa, multa sanatate !!!!!and to be healthy!!!

zAgatka said:

Thanks andreea! you are very helpful

Thin Air said:

Romanian friends.

I'm just wondering, are there any recently released Romanian songs that are not or anything else along those lines? I find that a lot of the mainstream Romanian songs tend to be in different variations of dance. I was wondering if there are other recently released new Romanian song that don't fall in any of the "dance" genres.