describing a song

Thread: describing a song

Tags: None
  1. fear said:

Default describing a song

hi, i this is my first time posting a new thread well this is my question... *FOR THOSE WHO WANT ME TO CUT TO THE CHASE, THE QUESTION IS IN BETWEEN THE (") IN THE BOTTOM (3RD PARAGRAPH) BUT PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS .*

okay here it goes. my cousin and i like to shoot videos and we both like acting, we liked it when we were kids. we liked doing videos about anything, action, horror, comedy, sad, you name it. well im going to buy this camera for this one hand-held game, the psp (playstation portable, im pretty sure you people are familiar with it) and what it does is that it allows you to take pictures and record. it also allows you to put your songs on the background when you are recording. we want to record what we did so far and everything. we like to write our own scripts but we are not as good as those professional writers who write those famous films but we try to do everything we can do to be like them. by this i mean like when they put their songs in the background depending on what scene is about, we want to do the same on that, make a video and put a song in the background depending on what the scene is about.

what we are making is basically a little video when i was a kid, i was only 4 and no one gave me a chance because i had the meningitis when i was 9 month old. when i started school at the age of 4, the teacher explain the class about my disease but she only meant to tell the class that i needed more help, instead they took it the wrong way. when i said hi to this one student she ignored me and some would say names to me. as i grew older i thought everything was going to change but instead as we grew, they came up with offending words on our age levels and started slapping me. it was mostly girls, guys are cool with me but it is the girls who stop them from hanging with me but all i wanted is to make friends. well were making the video a bit differently and making it how i wish to be in the future. i also get kind of hurt about this more than i should because i have a friend who we found this girl at the age of 11 who liked to sing and when we realized she had like a poor family, all she ever did with the money she earned is give it to them. when my friend and i knew about that, we started supporting her and buying her things while she gave the money to her family. she appreciates my friend for what he has done but me, she knows about the disease i have and well acts like any girl who would hurt me. my friend doesnt pay more than me on her nor be less than my friend but to say, we pay 50/50.

here is what im looking for though. "im looking for songs that is made by females like either, romantic, soft rock, girl band (emo), or maybe pop style and everything you can think up that is soft and sad sounding... or just put anything but mostly what i put above. i want it to be about going to miss and missing someone because their loved ones left. i also like it if you can also put some hating songs about how they wished for someone to leave and how much they hate that someone (played as me) like mostly emo too. also if you know like some spanish also by females about going to miss and missing someone and hating someone, also the same type/genre i put above please"

thanks

SOULstice said:

Try songs by Paramore, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Dresden Dolls....
    Mazzy Star - "fade into you" also, for spanish, there's a spanish version of the song "crying" on the Mullholland Drive soundtrack....
    "And the music shall set you free..."
  3. fear said:

thanks i would try that thanks for the reply....... i hope i get more please, thanks

SOULstice said:

here's some more:

Bat for Lashes, Feist, The Pierces...
    "And the music shall set you free..."
  5. fear said:

yay another reply, i would try those bands..... thanks for replying.