Learning Romanian language

Thread: Learning Romanian language

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Multumesc I'm doing my best!

Layla said:

Due to the fact that your last posts where off-topic, i have moved them to the new thread that dya opened.

Let's keep this thread clean and focus upon learning others, the Romanian language. Anyone who desires to speak in Romanian is very welcomed to join us in this thread:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ro...-romanian.html

Thank you.

3. dya said:

Thank you, Layla

4. mcgirl said:

Default Romanian proverbs

Wolver...in looking through the "Learning Romanian Language" i found the link to the Romanian proverbs...wow...there are so many! I've added it to my favorites so I can learn more. Thanks!

Night Wish said:

Smile

Hello there from a new member who is willing to learn Romanian....even I live in the country so close to yours I have never payed attention to your language before I met that guy ...but now I realised that I really like the sound of your language even it seems to me that is pretty difficult for learning...but trust me mine is sooooo difficult too....Anyway...Although I can ask that guy anything I want to know about your language maybe from time to time I will need your help in order to surprise him with some new words I have learnt...Best wishes to all of you....

mister Xazos said:

Hey. Welcome here. I'm glad you want to know more about our language. For any help we're here

All you need is love
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

For those who want the Romanian grammar (Volwer, gossip etc) take it from here : Romanian grammar
    It's written in English. I have uploaded here and I think you might need it... For questions, post here the quote and our teachers will give you all the explanationions.
    I hope it's fine for you

Good Luck !
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

8. mcgirl said:

Nightwish...I would be happy to help you in any way I can...just let me know. Multumesc Igrec for the welcome...you're right, all u need is love, but I think I have lost it...

Night Wish said:

And thanks for welcoming me in your forum...And yes all i need is love ...and I have it....))) And of course if can help in any way...just be free to ask...!!!!

Night Wish said:

Thanks MCGIRL for offering your help...all of you guys are so kind...!!!! Than means a lot to me!!!!

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by mcgirl View Post
    Nightwish...I would be happy to help you in any way I can...just let me know. Multumesc Igrec for the welcome...you're right, all u need is love, but I think I have lost it...
    I'm sorry to hear this. I've been and I still am through a tough periode, but if you cannot erase the pain learn to live with it. If I can help you with smth, don't hesitate to tell me.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
    Thanks MCGIRL for offering your help...all of you guys are so kind...!!!! Than means a lot to me!!!!
    Anytime
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

13. mcgirl said:

Thanks a lot...love is a funny thing isn't it? That was some good advice though...if you can not erase the pain learn to live with it...i will tell this to myself often...multumesc igrec. Where in Romania do you live?

mister Xazos said:

Thanks a lot...love is a funny thing isn't it? That was some good advice though...if you can not erase the pain learn to live with it...i will tell this to myself often...multumesc igrec. Where in Romania do you live?
    Well, I tell you from my experience, because in the end the other that you thought he/she knew your love is indifferent, and you must find a way to survive. And not to tell her/him never if you still love him/her. Anyway... It makes damages inside when I think, so... Forget about it

I live in Iasi, cultural capital of Romania. Why ?
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

15. mcgirl said:

So I shouldn't tell him i still love him...you're probably right. who knows!!! I've been to Bucharest and Sibiu...so just wondering where u were from...

16. dya said:

Hello, girls and welcome here Whenever you need to ask something about our language, this is the place to do it and you'll get your answers.

Mcgirl, I think it's a very good idea for you to want to learn the language. Your son will most certainly learn it and I think that later he'll really apreciate your interest and your desire to share with him that part of his heritage.

As for your son's father... I don't know how things are between you two, and I wouldn't dare to interfere because from the outside it's always easier to make statements. But one phrase of your last post caught my attention:
    So I shouldn't tell him i still love him
    I won't tell you what you SHOULD or SHOULD NOT do, I'll just tell you that in my opinion truth is the only path to follow. And hiding the truth can cause big damage. So, if I were you I would ask myself only one question: What do I have to lose if I tell him the truth? My pride?
    And again, in my opinion, pride is like those snakes that you cut their tail and they grow another in time. So you'll have your pride broken in case he doesn't care. Will that kill you? No. Will that hurt you? Probably. But not as much as the incertitude of "I should have told him..?" will do it!

Night Wish, whenever you come up with an idea to surprise your boyfriend....share it with us and we'll help you with the translation!

17. mcgirl said:

Hello Dya...he knows I still love him and I know he loves me, too. There is just so much hurt ... I think it's more of a question of his pride, not mine. I'm just trying to do the right things and have faith that someone is watching over me and guiding me in the direction that will lead to a good nights sleep. However, in the mean time I need to put aside one hour every day to commit myself to learning your language for my son and his grandparents. We have a very good relationship...which is a blessing. So, I'm sure I will have many, many questions for you. What a nice thing you are doing here in this Forum...you can teach me Romanian and also about myself...multumesc. Noapte Buna.

18. dya said:

Sometimes, time is the best adviser. If there's still love between you two, you'll find the way back to eachother. It may take time and the pain may seem unbearable sometimes, but if you're both wise enough, you'll find the way to overcome pride and past issues for the sake of your feelings.

And as soon as you begin your one-hour-a-day learning program, let us know and start writing down your questions

mister Xazos said:

So I shouldn't tell him i still love him...you're probably right. who knows!!! I've been to Bucharest and Sibiu...so just wondering where u were from...
    Sibiu was the cultural capital in 2007 as far as I know... Nice city
    Ah dear, I wasn't mean about your question, just surprised you asked me.

I hope Dya didn't misunderstand me, she has more experience than me in these "Love stuff" She's right with the time... So right...
    If I may give you some advice than for sure that will be to look inside of you and him.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

20. dya said:

Dya didn't misunderstand you, Igrec On the contrary, she understood you quite well, cause she, too, was once 18! But since then till now, she has learned some new things about this "Love stuff"

Let's not get depressed, ok? I think I should start and write down some grammar stuff here, to take your mind off the painfull issues.

I'll go eat and then I'll think about a new chapter to open for the "Learning Romanian language" saga