Learning Romanian language

Thread: Learning Romanian language

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

Actually, I'm almost 20
    Dya, look forward I have pasted there a link with the Romanian Grammar. What do you think about it ?
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Night Wish said:

MCGIRL i'm so so sorry to hear about your situation there...but i was surprised hearing or better...reading all these lines because i'm myself in some similar situation...only that i know what i will do ...and know that that is the right thing to do...really is nice that you guys give her support even it isn't linked with learning your lenguage...
    anyway....all can tell you MCGIRL is that the situation of yours you should take it as a new experience in your life from which only good you can gain is to exit from it much stronger and that it will help you in your evolution...! trust me is better look on the things that way ... love is divine and always find the way to one's heart....!!!!

Night Wish said:

I'm in one period in my life where i can feel the winds of change...and that guy i met some 5 months ago really helped me a lot to go through all that...and then we both realised that only love ...but true love is something that really can move you...give you the wings....and that we bith feel that...! so this is the reason why i'm with you...this is why i wanna learn your lenguage..!!!!

Night Wish said:

and btw...i already download that grammar...but i didn't have time to check it...but for sure i will...!

mister Xazos said:

I'm very proud to hear this my friends ! You know that for all the help as much as we can, we are Here.
    It would be our pleasure to help you
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Night Wish said:

I must tell once again all of you are so so so kind....and thanks in advance for all that you might help me with...and also once again i'm here and now ask for help and i will be really glad to help...!
    p.s. I have already use some of your translations to surprise that very dear person of mine...and he was sooooo happy to read them...Multumesc !!!!

mister Xazos said:

I will remember it
    Hmmm... If you want some lyrism in your messages, I'm here Volwer knows
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

8. mcgirl said:

Thanks to all for your kind words...and Igrec, you didn't offend me. Time will tell what our future holds. Here is to hoping that it holds me understanding your language! Good luck to you Nightwish with your new love... and Dya ... you seem very wise, how lucky we are to have you as well. How do I get to the link with the grammar?

9. dya said:

Thank you, mcgirl

The link with the grammar book is on the previous page, in one of Igrec's posts.

Night Wish said:

Thanks MCGIRL for nice wishes...I need it...I wish you too to get back to your track...but happy and satisfied...
    And Igrec ...yes i saw that you helped Volwer ...that helped me too...but i'm not here only for lyrism...i really want to learn something ...
    I checked a bit that grammar book i downloaded...is good...really good...with nice explanations...but still you can't ask anything the book!!! So ... nice to have you here!!!!

mister Xazos said:

Dear Night Wish, unlikely for me, I write some poetry and I don't tend to translate lyrics mot-a-mot (word by word) I guess you understand me...
    Thank you for your nice words... Well, I found that book and I thought it would be perfect for you. It has explanations done in a nice way, not difficult.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

12. mcgirl said:

Wow...I'm overwhelmed by the information in the grammar link...what am I getting myself into...i shall try my best. It's nice knowing that I have you wonderful people to help me...wish me luck!

13. dya said:

Girls, that grammar book is good and has complex explanations, but you don't have to start lerning it page by page.

All you have to get from there are the main topics you're interested in. The book will help you understand and learn some rules, but you won't learn a language only by learning its rules.

You need a course that slowly presents you with both grammar and vocabulary. The book can support that base course by providing you with more meaningful and detailed explanation. But there's no way one can learn a grammar book by heart.

Night Wish said:

I agree with DYA that we shouldn't learn it by heart...like i never did that at all during any education....and btw...hello from me...i wasn't here during weekend because i'm online only while i'm at my job...!!!! hopefully soon i will go to Romania and gain some expierince there....in the meantime i will learn some of the words and grammar from here...!!!! Multumesc!!! and Pupici from me...

Night Wish said:

and IGREC i won't bother you with the translations of the lyrics...and the explanations are nice...they will help me...for the rest i have you guys...
    Multumesc!
    Comparing to eternity this life is only the wink of the butterfly's wings....

mister Xazos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
    and IGREC i won't bother you with the translations of the lyrics...and the explanations are nice...they will help me...for the rest i have you guys...
    Multumesc!
    Sweety you may bother me , there's no problem; But, you're not bothering me... I am here to help you with anything you want.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

Night Wish said:

Multumesc !!! And here finaly i have one question.... when somebody ask me how I am...and i want to tell for ex ...not so good....that would be something like Nu asta bine ??? Sorry for that simple question but i'm only a begginer here...!!!

Night Wish said:

what I meant was do you have in your language something like the word NOT....how do you translate the statement for ex....Not good at all...????

19. dya said:

The word for NOT is nu, which literally means no

So, in your questions:

not so good--nu așa (de) bine

Not good at all-- nu bine or deloc bine

Therefore:
    asa--so(it also means like/as in a context: like/as you said: așa cum ai spus)
    at all--deloc

Night Wish said:

Thanks DYA...or better multumesc...!!!!