Need help with Greek Song!!!

Thread: Need help with Greek Song!!!

Tags: None
  1. Megan22 said:

Default Need help with Greek Song!!!

Okay, I have a problem:: I looked up all of these songs, but wasn't able to download most of them because my computer is slow.

Now, Eleos is sung by Antzela Dimitriou and Amr Diab in Greek and Arabic. The Arabic counterpart to this song is Hatirla Beni, sung by Natasha Doussopoulos and Mustafa Sendal.

Simarik (Kiss Kiss) is sung by Tarkan, and its Greek counterpart is Filakia by Lefteris Pantazis.

When I first heard Kiss Kiss in a club in 2001, I loved it, but it wasn't sung in Turkish by Tarkan rather it was sung in Greek by a female singer. The Greek counterpart to Kiss Kiss is Filakia, so if anyone knows the female singer who sings Filakia in Greek, or the lyrics to the Filakia sung by this Greek female singer, please post it, or even the site to the mp3 player that plays the song.

Also, if anyone knows the lyrics to the Greek version of Eleos by Antzela Dimitriou or a site that can lead me to the lyrics or mp3 player then please post that as well.

y! said:

if I understand well...you need lyrics of Antzela Dimitriou - Eleos and Lefteris Pantazis - Filakia?