Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Thread: Rober Hatemo - Aşksız Prens

Tags: None

marmaris said:

l found this adress..maybe it can help who wants to learn turkish.there are practise in there too >Turkish Language Class: Learn Turkish language online

bogazici86 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoB View Post
    Hey, yes i know some words . As you say in Turkish "tessekür ederim" you say in Dutch "dank je wel"
    then, Dank je wel Marco, for informing me
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

3. MarcoB said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    l found this adress..maybe it can help who wants to learn turkish.there are practise in there too >Turkish Language Class: Learn Turkish language online

Tessekür ederim for that link Marmaris!

4. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by bogazici86 View Post
    then, Dank je wel Marco, for informing me
    Rica ederim ! Cok güzel to see you writing some Dutch

marmaris said:

Tessekür ederim for that link Marmaris!
    Marco,are u student or finished school?l heard student changing programs in univercties that l want to join...i will try my chance

alp_er said:

'r'? i thought s' is common in Tr ... anyway.. im glad you like Turkish

bogazici86 said:

Rica ederim ! Cok güzel to see you writing some Dutch
    wooow, your turkish is impressive; hihihi "çok güzel to see you writing some dutch", very sweet sentence. maybe a can learn a few dutch words from you I think it resembles german.
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

8. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    Marco,are u student or finished school?l heard student changing programs in univercties that l want to join...i will try my chance
    Merhaba Marmaris . I have finished school, i graduated as a Software Engineer in the beginning of 2006. I'm working almost 1 year now. I had loved to participate in a changing program with you. To bad that i'm not a student any more, i had loved it! Güle güle

9. MarcoB said:

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    'r'? i thought s' is common in Tr ... anyway.. im glad you like Turkish
    No it's the "r" , sounds great! I love it!

10. MarcoB said:

wooow, your turkish is impressive; hihihi "çok güzel to see you writing some dutch", very sweet sentence. maybe a can learn a few dutch words from you I think it resembles german.
    Hihihi, tessekür ederim . Sure, i will learn you some dutch words, it will be my pleasure. You are right, some words resembles German, but many people often think that German is Dutch, but that isn't true. To start with some words:

Ben = Ik
    Sen = Jij

Sentence form:

Ben biliyorum = Ik weet
    Ben seni seviyorum = Ik hou van jou
    Sensiz = Zonder jou (Here you have allready the first exception, the use of "jij" (sen) changes into "jou" which is also a way of talking about you) .

For foreigners Dutch is very hard to learn, because not for everything there are rules how something has to be written. But it is not impossible! Kendine iyi bak! Güle güle

alp_er said:

i once watched a tv programme,i wondered which language was that then i learnt it was dutch..its a very nice language..i like it..! but i've been learning french,croatian,bulgarian lately..in its kinda confusing..i remember the time when i answered 'da!' in french lesson!hihihihi ,firrst i'll finish french and croatian then i can start with dutch! but if u help me i would love to learn some phrases!

take care ,love from boiling Istanbul:S

12. MarcoB said:

i once watched a tv programme,i wondered which language was that then i learnt it was dutch..its a very nice language..i like it..! but i've been learning french,croatian,bulgarian lately..in its kinda confusing..i remember the time when i answered 'da!' in french lesson!hihihihi ,firrst i'll finish french and croatian then i can start with dutch! but if u help me i would love to learn some phrases!

take care ,love from boiling Istanbul:S
    Very nice to read this . I'm glad that you like my language to . I can inmagine that it's confusing so many languages...respect for that! I will love to learn you some prahses. I will start with some simple ones:

My name is alp_er: "Mijn naam is alp_er"
    You are beautiful: "Je bent mooi"
    Turkish is fantastic!: "Turks is fantastisch!"
    I love Turkish people: "Ik hou van Turkse mensen"

If you want to know some prahses, just ask! I will translate them!

Kendine iyi bak!

alp_er said:

THANK YOU! but how about the accent?and pronouncation? when u say 'mooi
    'how do u pronounce this? like mui or moi?

14. MarcoB said:

THANK YOU! but how about the accent?and pronouncation? when u say 'mooi
    'how do u pronounce this? like mui or moi?
    Rica ederim . You pronounce it like "moooij", so you speak the "o" a little bit longer . It's hard to explain, because i know no english or turkish words with the same sound which is used in "mooi"

alp_er said:

hmm.add me to ur msn list we can talk via mic..if u like-i can help u with Turkish accent,and u can teach me urs

16. MarcoB said:

hmm.add me to ur msn list we can talk via mic..if u like-i can help u with Turkish accent,and u can teach me urs
    Ok , i will do that .

bogazici86 said:

Hihihi, tessekür ederim . Sure, i will learn you some dutch words, it will be my pleasure. You are right, some words resembles German, but many people often think that German is Dutch, but that isn't true. To start with some words:

Ben = Ik
    Sen = Jij

Sentence form:

Ben biliyorum = Ik weet
    Ben seni seviyorum = Ik hou van jou
    Sensiz = Zonder jou (Here you have allready the first exception, the use of "jij" (sen) changes into "jou" which is also a way of talking about you) .

For foreigners Dutch is very hard to learn, because not for everything there are rules how something has to be written. But it is not impossible! Kendine iyi bak! Güle güle
    Çok teşekkür ederim marco! But I have a question; is "j" pronunciated as "y" like in "Year"?

18. MarcoB said:

Çok teşekkür ederim marco! But I have a question; is "j" pronunciated as "y" like in "Year"?
    Rica ederim bogazici86! Evet, you can pronounce it as the "Y' from Year . Kendine iyi bak!

alp_er said:

dutch sounds kinda slavic to me,dunno why.. but i like slavic languages

20. MarcoB said:

Smile

dutch sounds kinda slavic to me,dunno why.. but i like slavic languages
    Merhaba Alper . Really , bilmiyorum any Slavic, but i believe you. Interesting to hear that!