tania tsnaklidou

Thread: tania tsnaklidou

Tags: None

lagoudaki said:

Hehe Kalhmera!

Well, I don't know many things, just that you're Romanian and that you're a good friend of Maria! That's it
    Anapnew kai tragoudw!!!!!

mister Xazos said:

I feel proud to hear this.
    Btw, I still feel some anger for that person ) You get mad faster then me; I was a little dizzy, I thought she was joking, but I saw no... Btw, we should make a basketball team or a football one if you're so bad and decided (I'm kidding Katerina, of course)
    I heard some things about you. Good ones chill out (hhaa)
    Nice to have such friends like Maria
    And what about today ? You're at work in forum ? :P
    Hugz from Barce... bla bla
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

lagoudaki said:

When I saw it I didn't wanted to get involved, but when I saw the terrible things she had written about Maria I really got on my nerves. She cannot speak in that way, her mouth is a dirty mire. I wanted to give them back, but I tried to calm (which was impossible with her attitude). I would like to beat her cause she swore everyone. I didn't believe the women can be so nasty!!! Yeap I translated a song!

Kisses

mister Xazos said:

I hope day to meet her. Really. I want to make her pay for all that she did to Maria, to you and everyone ! You see, political talking , I saw the same problem that Hellas has with Fyrom is the same he have with the Hungary.
    I hope someday will come a person like Hitler and distroy mentalities like them.
    Keep working my dear... I need some translations too. Can you help me or I try later ?
    I saw there you study History. Awsome ! I always loved it (most Greece's and Romania's . Europe's in generally) but Geography more then it
    You seem / you are I guess, an intelligent person as I see. Nice to be talking to you
    In fact... I love all the sciences I must look here once after I see my mark to enter the univeristy ) hahaa
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

lagoudaki said:

Hehe you're right, but Hitler? I can help which song do you want. I don't know if I'm intelligent but I study a lot, but I must admit that Maria is better in history than me. She was always crazy about history!

mister Xazos said:

Maria can only be crazy for Hatzigiannis . haha
    It's a nice guy Michalis. He should know Maria and give you to Despoina. I don;t know why, but I don't like at all this girl...
    I'll let you know my songs
    Want some Romanian songs ?
    You are a smart person
    And btw, I never can imagine Maria being crazy; she's too calm, always with an answer well prepared (smart girl) She's Taurus and all the persons are calm...
    I have a passion for Geography, despite I'll go to Medicine. But like I said... I like every science; my family has only members with specilities (grandma chimistry; grandpa math and fizics; mum the same and dad; geography and theater) combined all this=> Me haha
    Well, I'm the only in my family who fallows Filology
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

lagoudaki said:

I'm crazy about Hatzigiannis! You haven't seen my avatar? You don't like Despoina? Why? Me too coz she's with Mihalis! If my boyfriend hears me to speak like that he'll hang me from the ceiling (joking) He's the most calm person I know, after Maria of course!! Oh, everybody in your family are scientists! Great...

mister Xazos said:

eeeh... It'a awful in a way, 'cause I'm the "dreamer" , "idealistic" member of my family.
    well, in my family french is spoken a lot. there was a curent in Romania, you know, Bucharest is called "Littler Paris" when all the people from here spoke french a little. French become main laguage for those people with a nice position in sociaty.
    what sign are you Kath ? I'm Sagittarius as you see

about despoina... I see her like a hypocrite and ***
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

lagoudaki said:

Hehe! You're right Despoina is ***! (I have no idea what you said but i agree). I'm Libra. I know some french from school, but god knows if i remember anything

mister Xazos said:

You're funny ! well, I wrote there (*****)
    one friend of mine is singer (folk) and has a song like that. I guess it's old, american.
    It sounds nice
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

lagoudaki said:

mister Xazos said:

Lagoudi you're too smilye today. I guess I'll go to sleep (I didn't sleep last night). I'll surely wake up in the midnight. Take care of you little rabbit
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

13. Marchioness said:

Quote Originally Posted by mister Xazos View Post
    Thanks y! btw, some sugestions from serbian music ? I`m curious
    What genre of music do u like , maybe i can suggest to you something???