for Veronika

Thread: for Veronika

Tags: None

mister Xazos said:

I like them !
    I go to the beach right now to catch some waves and drink some water (=I don't know to swim). Well, I took the beer, my phone, cigaretts and cartels for transports. I can't hardly wait !
    Btw, If you want tome pictures or a mouvie tell me
    Kisses from here !
    Πάρε φιλιά, πάρε καρδιά και μη νοιαστείς για μένα.
    Πάρε ό,τι ζει κι άσε με εκεί
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Haha,well wish U wonderful time,I love the seaMaybe U can send me some picsWe'll talk later.
    Take care
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

mister Xazos said:

Sorry my dear Veronika to write you so late, but I had some problems with my connections. And this is not the end. I lost my usb cable... So I must search for a card reader
    How are you ?
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

I thought U r mad at me or sth...anyway,no problem,I really hope U fix ur problem soon,I hate when something's wrong with my i-netI'm fine,nothing special,going home tomorrow and I'm very happy,couse I'll be able to go to the beachI have so lil time before study starts again(puke)And u,how was the beach

mister Xazos said:

I couldn't be mad on you Veronika... C'mon !
    I had some problems and I couldn't enter the forum.
    Your city is on the seaside ? How nice !!! I would like to live in a city like that but...
    I believe you're happy. The same I'll be myself ! Well, I go back in Romania on 29 so ... I must wait a little . You had right with "no place is like home". I can hardly wait to see my granparents and to ride a little my horse
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Yes my home sity is on the seaside,I love it,miss my parents so much and my brother...I have only 2 weeks to spend there and here once again...well,that's life...unfair...So U spend the summer at the sea in Spain and the winter in Romania,u r lucky,that sounds great

mister Xazos said:

I spend only my holidays here. But this year I don't think I will have time to come in winter, because I'm in the final year at highschool and I have exams.. Also the ones for University... Tough periode for me; but I pray to God to pass and to enter whre I want.
    I go to sleep...
    Take care of you and drive safety until you got home. a big hug for you and your family too
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Well,I'm in my final year at University and I want to study something new and I'll go to exams for university once again so it's going to be tough for me too and I won't be able to go home as often as before but that's how it's going to be from no onI'm pretty sure U'll do great but I'll cross my fingers in case when time comes for ur exams
    I'm going to sleep too,and hope everything will be fine tomorrow and I'll write from home next time
    A big hug for u too.

mister Xazos said:

Morning sweety . I felt asleep last night in living, listening some music; when I woke up (after 5 hours) I went to sleep again in my bed. But I'm alive
    Hope you got fine at home. Here in Barcelone the weather is again cloudy...
    It's very very very nice that you want to fallow another University ! Really ! I would be glad to finish the next I start (haha)
    Thank you Veronika for your intention, you're very kind and a good friend too.
    I apreciate this
    Hug received, I send you one more from the cloudy Barcelone.
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

I'm hooooomeeeeFinally after whole day traveling...And I'm going partying tonightHave to selebrate my brother is officially a university student!And yes I want another university education so bad...have been studying for 5 years now something that I don't fit for...And now I want my greek philology and I won't give up till I succee,this year couldn't,but next is commingTo bad the weather is cloudy there here is hot and tomorrow I'm at the beachHihi,10X for ur words u r really sweet 2.
    Hugs from Burgas.

mister Xazos said:

I send you tonight some pictures. I hope to like them 'cause I really love them.
    You make me blush with the compliments.
    How nice for you ! Ypu just got in the city and you already go to the party ! Invite me too, I can be the Dj (I won't bother anyone)
    I hope to goo to the beach too, when the sun will come out.
    Kisses party girl :-P
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hihi,it was really fun,retro partyU should come next timeI'll see the pics right away and then straight to the beach...to get some tenSee ya

mister Xazos said:

Imagine that right now my mum is listening "Rue de soleil-La francaise" on the max. I need more disco ? ) Haha
    If you want more pictures made here in Barcelone tell me
    Take care at the seaside, don't drink too much water (haha)
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

mister Xazos said:

BTw, I made some thousands of friends ! MY PIGEONS (I gave them to eat and everywhere I go I meet them) How funny ! haha
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hahahah,I'm so tired nowthe pics r great u can send me some more,I like sea pic,I love the sea,people don't understand that if they r not born on the sea like me,the feeling is way differentHahaha,pigeons,hahah,U made me laught again

mister Xazos said:

I'm not born on the sea. I felt in love with the sea when I was 14 years. 'Til then, I keep loving her well, I fave a lot of loves (haha): guitar, bla bla...
    Well you love the sea like a mother, I love the sea like a mistress (too poetic I'm today)
    I'll go today to make some pictures for you I promiss
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

Hehe,U said it rightI'll send u some of my sea if I have,I'm not sure...it was perfect today,I missed the beach so much...

mister Xazos said:

I understand you perfectly I've been through this a long time ago. I guess I leave... I return in the night . Kisses
    μόνο στο τίποτα...

veronika_pooh said:

I'm not leaving today,bro invited me to disko tonight again but I think I'll pass...haver to rest tonight and tomorrow I'm at the beach again,sooo have to get some sleep

mister Xazos said:

I just woke up. Again is raining here... What a weather ! If I think twice, this is the perfect weather to listen blues
    Good Luck at your exam A lot of luck
    μόνο στο τίποτα...