Techno/Pop song from 80's or 90's

Thread: Techno/Pop song from 80's or 90's

Tags: None
  1. Panda-s1 said:

Default Techno/Pop song from 80's or 90's

There was this one song they would play a lot on Radio Disney back in it's early days. I don't remember the words, all I can remember is that it was techno-ish and was kinda slow for a dance song. Of course they don't play it anymore.

What's more is I never heard the song anywhere else. I mean when I was young that was practically the only station I'd listen to, but it feels weird that I never heard it anywhere else so I'm inclined to think it was a late 80's or early 90's song.

The only thing I really remember was the way the singer (who was a woman) would sing, which is in this zip file: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download music.zip One's in piano and the other's in a choir voice which is close to how she sang. There were several lines in the song that were sang this way, and the rhythm is more important than the pitch.

The closest song it sounds like would be "I Love You Always Forever" by Donna Lewis, but just barely. And I know for sure that's not that song. It came back to me a while ago and it's driving me crazy not remembering or being able to listen to the song, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thistle said:

Can you not remember anything else about it? Any lyrics?

3. Panda-s1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Thistle View Post
    Can you not remember anything else about it? Any lyrics?
    No, no lyrics. And if I knew any I probably wouldn't be posting this. Am I the only young person on this board? :P

Seriously that recording I made... That tune still sticks in my head to this day. It may not be the right pitch but I swear that's how it sounded.