Dance with me

Thread: Dance with me

Tags: None
  1. Pytox said:

Arrow Dance with me

... dance with me ... when the rhythm ... make me swing

It goes something like that. Repetative. It might be a mix (older song remixed). Woman sings it. Funky Jazzy Tango.

I tried to provide as much info as I can I hope it's not a mess for anyone trying 0_o

F A B Scott said:

Could it be:
    Jessica Simpson - Swing With Me.

Jessica Simpson - Swing With Me (@Last.fm)

3. Pytox said:

Hi Scott. I listend to the Jessica Simpson - Swing With Me, but it wasent the one. It was a good guess tho' most of it fit except the repetivity in the song.

It's very short on lyrics. It is a modern one playing occasionally on radio (atleast here in Sweden). The womans voice sounds abit like Shirley Bassey (abit lighter) or some olderstyle singer... The instrumental part has a nice disco beat to it with a mix of something classic like tango or something like that.

I tried to catch the song but they dont play this one too frequently and I dont have the privilege to listen to the radio at work or home too often.

4. Pytox said:

A guy on direct connect told me to try sway instead of swing and amagawd I found it =)

Shaft - Mucho Mambo Sway

the only lyrics in the songs are:

When the rhythm, rhythm starts to play
    Dance with me, make me sweat
    Like the lazy ocean wraps the shore
    Hold me close, sway me more.

I strongly recommend this song mayby they dont play it on ur radio stations or have been braught to attention near you ^_^

I thank Scott once more for trying and I gotta say im totaly amazed of the musical knowledge you moderators here posses. Totaly amazed is maybe abit to weak... blown away is more like it ;-D

F A B Scott said:

Aha!
    Thanks for letting us know - glad you found it.

SOULstice said:

***** Cat Dolls did a version of this song too
    "And the music shall set you free..."

7. Pytox said:

Thank you SOULstice for letting meknow about the P_Cat Dolls - Sway song. It's nice and soft and it got pasted into my softsong directory. You never know if you need to romance the wife some evening with lit candles, if so this would be a perfect tune .

SOULstice said:

Glad you liked it. I did. Even better that you found a purpose for it...
    "And the music shall set you free..."

9. ashsashsalfaldwn said:

Michael Bublé did a fabulous cover of this song -- YouTube - michael buble-sway

lollipop said:

I was listening to Oldies Radio station few mornings back, and Dean Martin still rocks with this song even after 53 years.
    Some songs don't die...