antonis remos on paros

Thread: antonis remos on paros

Tags: None

blue velvet said:

Default antonis remos on paros

finally I could visit now one concert from three, haris alexiou and xatzigiannes...I had no time BUT on thursday I saw remos in parikia, three fantastic hours, I'll never forget.

and for me absolutly fantastic, giannis parios was too there to sing with remos.

anybody out there who was on this concert too, or saw remos on tour this summer?

filiakia
    susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

panselinos said:

Awww, Parios! You're so lucky.

No, I haven't been to any of his concerts this season. Here he performed with Onirama. I saw Akeksiou in Athens though.

Here, that is in Thessaloniki, now are performing Peggy Zina, Hristos Dantis and Kostas Martakis. Oh, and Giannis Ploutarhos did, too.

I'm planning to go see Alkinoos Ioannidis and Sokratis Malamas on 29th, and Giannis Kotsiras on 1st of September.

y! said:

sorry for asking this in this thread,but..
    can you tell me is there any concert in greece after 15 september?

blue velvet said:

I don't know, but maybe you check his dates vie internet?

susi

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Awww, Parios! You're so lucky.

No, I haven't been to any of his concerts this season. Here he performed with Onirama. I saw Akeksiou in Athens though.

Here, that is in Thessaloniki, now are performing Peggy Zina, Hristos Dantis and Kostas Martakis. Oh, and Giannis Ploutarhos did, too.

I'm planning to go see Alkinoos Ioannidis and Sokratis Malamas on 29th, and Giannis Kotsiras on 1st of September.
    great, I am in love with greek music

susi