haluk levent - can dostum

Thread: haluk levent - can dostum

Tags: None

wisalias said:

Default haluk levent - can dostum

Bir şarkı yazmak istedim, içinde dostluk olsun // i wanted to write a song, containing a friendship
    Birden sen geldin aklıma, can dostum // suddenly u fell into my mind, my dear friend
    Bu şarkıda seni ne çok özlediğimi // in this song, ...how much i missed you...
    Anlatmak istedim sana bir kere olsun // i wanted to tell you ... even for once
    Bir sen kaldın bana, sakın bırakma // you are the only one left to me, don't leave me
    Al yollarına hisset yanında // take me to your roads, feel me next to yourself
    Dostum, dostum, dostum, can dostum // my friend, my friend, my friend, my dear friend

Burda herşey sahte dostum gülümsemeler bile // here everything is fake my dear friend, even the smiles
    Burda herşey sahte dostum sevmeler bile // here everything is fake my dear friend, even the loves

Şimdi yanımda olamasanda // even if you are not close to me now
    Seni yaşamamı engelleyemez hiç birşey asla // nothing can never stop me live you
    Şu anda çok uzakta olsan // even if you are very far away now
    Sen aslında benimlesin yanı başımda // actually you are with me now, in close vicinity to me
    Bir sen kaldın bana, sakın bırakma // you are the only one left to me, don't leave me
    Al yollarına hisset yanında // take me to your roads, feel me next to yourself
    Dostum, dostum, dostum, can dostum // my friend, my friend, my friend, my dear friend

Burda herşey sahte dostum gülümsemeler bile // here everything is fake my dear friend, even the smiles
    Burda herşey sahte dostum sevmeler bile // here everything is fake my dear friend, even the loves

i translated this song for cutelittlewelshy and wanted to share with you too

bogazici86 said:

I love it! one of the best haluk songs...
    *Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises-----

marmaris said:

this song is really good..i like ''anlasana'' from him too..he has good songs!